Defibrilator Fund

I’ve got two 100 w stick on solar panels brand new never been out the box I’ll either bring them to a meet stick them on a table for sale or if someone wants to give a sensible offer on here for a donation to the defibrillator fund. Think they were round about £100 each when new.
i’d be interested in the panels wully that jeff is harvesting more amperage than me can’t have that how big are they ?

I’ve got two 100 w stick on solar panels brand new never been out the box I’ll either bring them to a meet stick them on a table for sale or if someone wants to give a sensible offer on here for a donation to the defibrillator fund. Think they were round about £100 each when new.
I'd like to give one a home if possible
Peter

Don't forget we are doing a 'bring and buy' at our meets - ample heads up to start digging stuff out of those corners!

I am happy for anyone to make freewill donations or participate in fundraising. I will not impose any fees or forced "taxes". My preferred option is to hold raffles and "bring and buy" sales at rallies.
Before I lug the loads of books and dvds and cds to Hereford does anyone still read/watch/listen to them?

A list of which meets are holding these bring and buy sales might be useful or is it all meets and I’m being a bit thick. 😂😂

I did mention about running a table at Hereford hence my question about whether anyone still reads books/ listens to cds/ watches dvds still?
Thought people could bring what they want to sell and either give all or a proportion of what they sell for to the defib fund.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back