Defibrilator Fund

So how's it going?

If you go onto page 1 Peter and touch def fund box it directs you to spread sheet we're at £1412 just now hope thisbis of help

Looks like target hit, unless I'm reading it wrong.

Ok. I might just go and stamp my feet next to the 6 carrier bags of books, 2 of cds and other stuff I have been getting off free sites and falling over since October. Only joking. Will be glad to see gone! 🙄😅😅

Ok. I might just go and stamp my feet next to the 6 carrier bags of books, 2 of cds and other stuff I have been getting off free sites and falling over since October. Only joking. Will be glad to see gone! 🙄😅😅
Ok, then, I will change my answer if it makes you happy. I have edited my post.

Ok, then, I will change my answer if it makes you happy. I have edited my post.
Too kind. I'll take the pristine books to Hereford; I know some people still read books. They can go to whoever but will get rid if the rest. Glad the fund has reached it's goal for the year.

Or maybe sponsor a charity voted on by the members

First Aid kits for all the volunteers who organise meets would be good or pay for basic first aid training

Have we got it yet Phil?

Well if I have anything to sleep in in May shall I still do a table top sale?
A decent first aid kit for all the volunteers would be ace even if only plasters and slings etc. Perhaps if we have any members who are paramedics they could advise on a kit.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back