Posts in Forums running off track need intervention HA HA WITHDRAWN I GIVE UP LOL

The thread must stay. It's evidence. It's also educational. As I understand it Mrs Slocombes ferret rides a Vespa.

It’s good that you can have a laugh now welcome to the nut house you’ve passed the test👍but if you really want to see a thread go off you’ll have to stay up late on a Saturday night because if them Music videos I post don’t get moderated then nothing will 😂 . 👍
Ha ha can't wait Wully. At least nobody put the newbie down...cheers

it's all about meandering - we like to meander, verbally and physically
i meander
you meander
they meander
me and her meander
where was i ?

Showing you age there Mr Humphries lol. I have got the point...maybe I need to ease my way in gently. How can I get the post binned.
It shouldn't be binned, it is a cracking thread 😆

I'm so pleased that you haven't taken the replies personally as I am sure no-one would want that.

This, and Wild Camping, are my first go to's every morning and the lighter meanderings make a nice contrast to the more serious subjects.

Kind Regards

Phill

It looks like you’ve been a member on here about the same time as me.
To be honest, I would have thought,you would have realised that most of the members are of at certain time in their lives, when they could ( should? ) be considered, Special!
Weaving of topic is a way of life for many, and I still haven’t worked out why my heating stopped working on my way up to the Green Toad , Lizard, that place in, er, north of
Got to go, my health visitor is here. Today we’re having rice pudding, yum!

If you want some really good moderation you could always join the forum of a certain caravan type club. If you go off topic there or express some very mildly contentious opinions you're immediately closed down by the Stasi like moderators who on occasion even remove the whole topic, as if re-writing history so that it never existed in the first place. Stalin used to do that with photos of "comrades", airbrushing out those who had fallen foul of him.

To be honest, I would have thought,you would have realised that most of the members are of at certain time in their lives, when they could ( should? ) be considered, Special!
Weaving of topic is a way of life for many, and I still haven’t worked out why my heating stopped working on my way up to the Green Toad , Lizard, that place in, er, north of

Rice pudding! It must be Wednesday. Is it big bin day tomorrow?

What a disappointing thread... I thought it was going to be full of advice for going off-road in my old 4x4 and how to get over obstacles🙄
Not even a mention of mud.
Gutted...
K 🤔

Rice pudding! It must be Wednesday. Is it big bin day tomorrow?
Rice pudding... That reminds me....
I think we should ask our Geeky Leader to make this a sticky thread .
There's more sense posted here than in the whole " Motorhome Fxn " website
Is there a cheaper and greener alternative to corn plasters..?

I'm off for my daily report on the boring, sensible " Weather Report " thread.
They NEVER go of topic.

Did you say SPECIAL whay hay......ohh lovely and rice pudding as well!! :oops: 🤪

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back