Posts in Forums running off track need intervention HA HA WITHDRAWN I GIVE UP LOL

The polling stations have been open for hours

why haven’t we seen a tweet from the Donald with his declaration of the result yet?

why haven’t we seen a tweet from the Donald with his declaration of the result yet?
He’s having his afternoon nap. If you wake him, it’ll be tears before teatime

Do try to stay on topic please..
Our Moderator's job is hard enough..
Do you think we should tip him , at Xmas ?
If so...
Where ?

If so...
Where ?
No, sorry, Trotter moved us on from Topic. We are now onto Donald and his star Spangles banner.

No, sorry, Trotter moved us on from Topic. We are now onto Donald and his star Spangles banner.
That was then ... So much has changed since then.. Ignore Trotter, a fine chap... He's a serial topic crasher.

We think we may have a dead Geko under the sideboard.
It may have crawled there to hibernate, and died.

If so...
Where ?
Lake Eerie any good Paul..oops was the kind of tip you were thinking about!..

That was then ... So much has changed since then.. Ignore Trotter, a fine chap... He's a serial topic crasher.
I can only concur 😛
I’m looking for other threads to hijack. Something tells me that this could end up biting my bum.😳

Mmm still not back on track though I have no idea what the track is I just wanted to join in. 😂😂

Toblerone. Contains almonds. Nuts in a Swiss way. Changing the subject by saying 'let's get back on Toblerone' doesn't sound right.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back