Weather Report..................

It’s Baltic in Glasgow this morning lovely day for wearing my kilt and airing the twins ❄️❄️

Wully;n6202 said:
It’s Baltic in Glasgow this morning lovely day for wearing my kilt and airing the twins ❄️❄️

I haven't heard that one before, Wully.
It's the three piece suite or family jewels or meat and two veg for me.

I'm sure there are others...............anyone?

Colin ???

As we left Glasgow this morning :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops

kenspain;n6273 said:
23 degs sunny and warm still warm enough to swim in the sea

Thanks, Ken. Is that southern Spain on the Mediterranean side? Perhaps Andalucia?
I'm thinking of pottering down for a break in January, when I guess the weather will be similar to now, though the sea colder (?).

Colin ???

2cv;n6299 said:
As we left Glasgow this morning :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops

I looks as though leaving Glasgow might be an appropriate choice given, your pictograms!

Colin ???

Full Member;n6186 said:
It's actually rained overnight here on the Canary Islands - though not much. There's been a sunrise but not as we know it, Jim. It's currently overcast but looks like it'll clear as the temperature climbs.

Colin ???

It's stayed overcast but the temperature climbed to 26°C resulting in a warm breeze which dryed the rock garden out a treat.

WP_20171124_13_25_16_Pro.jpg

Colin ???

Agggh !

Thanks for the reminder.
Enjoy your weekend.

2cv;n6322 said:
M74 en route to Moffat this morning

That looks like fun!

Colin ⛄❄☃

Jack is here now so it'll be a lovely sunny day today!!

Morning all.
13 degrees,at 6.30.
watery sunrise,on the terrace, mug of Yorkshire Tea and Test Special on LW via the vintage steam radio.

Fascinating cricket and a pleasure to be alive.

Us Devon dumplings now have sun, after a frosty start :The_Sun_Emoji:

Back