Weather Report..................

We had plenty of rain overnight here in Hertfordshire but it's gradually brightening and the rain seems to have run it's course - at least for the time being.
It's about 7°C with only a slight breeze, so I'll have to think of something to do out in the fresh air.
Now what could that be?

Colin :):):)

We were expecting 6 degrees at dawn and awoke to a mild, misty 13.
A fair winter day
The sun's breaking through , the birds are singing.
I'd just stowed the sun lounger away.
I'm not going to unstow it , as we're going on us holidays tomorrow.
I'm getting quite excited.. it's a big weekend, Epiphany, more than Xmas. The Spanish have a big, showy fiesta.

We were expecting 6 degrees at dawn and awoke to a mild, misty 13.
A fair winter day
The sun's breaking through , the birds are singing.
I'd just stowed the sun lounger away.
I'm not going to unstow it , as we're going on us holidays tomorrow.
I'm getting quite excited.. it's a big weekend, Epiphany, more than Xmas. The Spanish have a big, showy fiesta.

They certainly do, we were in Barcelona one year at this time, big processions and lots of sweets being thrown off the floats and of course fireworks, big party time, enjoy ......

Buenas tardes from sunny El Puerto de Santa Maria, a tortilla's throw from Cadiz.
Calm, hazy 16 degrees.
Having wild camped near here, we booked ourselves in for the 3 kings fiesta weekend.
What seemed like a ridiculously cheap 4 star hotel, turned out to be a former monastery, preserved as a Parador, a national treasure. We might just have to extend our stay, especially if I can wheedle an off peak deal.
Only downside is that a ½ litre of beer costs all of 3€, but comes accompanied by a small tapas.. If I drink enough beers, I'll not need to buy a meal...?

The evening sky in West Sussex this evening is rather attractive:

IMG_20200104_165008.jpg

Venus can be seen very close to the end of the tree branches.
That's not quite true. It's actual location is approximately 40,000,000 km further away than the tree branches.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Back