Were off to the nether regions at some point today.

That big bit above England Steve.

Too many sad fecks today.

We're just north of St Davids for tonight i had to pack in early as my back is really sore.

Thats got from bending over to pick up loose change kids drop outside sweety shops. 😂
You do have a very strange outlook on life Trev.

Better than picking up loose kids i suppose.

And the change would do me good.

Looked at Fishguard (clutch slipping a little on the hills on the way) but it was mostly closed, sadly many empty shops so moved on to Cardigan, much busier and a brighter atmosphere, had a nice lamb cawl for lunch and found a nice little NT forest carpark for the night, there may be owls.

Looked at Fishguard (clutch slipping a little on the hills on the way) but it was mostly closed, sadly many empty shops so moved on to Cardigan, much busier and a brighter atmosphere, had a nice lamb cawl for lunch and found a nice little NT forest carpark for the night, there may be owls.
If hydraulic its on the way out, if cable have you some play, even if you adjust now the release bearing and diaphragm fingers will go soon.

Hydraulic Trev, had a new slave fitted last year, it'll be fine for a good while yet I think, it slipped going uphill in 5th/top, i did it again just to be sure I wasn't on spilled diesel.

Hydraulic Trev, had a new slave fitted last year, it'll be fine for a good while yet I think, it slipped going uphill in 5th/top, i did it again just to be sure I wasn't on spilled diesel.
Diaphram must be weak letting it slip, I always fit comp clutches or heavy duty, I get round the clock twice on them on cars.

Probably, not an issue once you're aware of it. I do have tendency to keep in top longer than 8 should because of my knee 🙃

Had a lovely night in some woods, no cars or beepers just loads of Owls hooting, they must have been very close as they woke me around 6am really loud.

Probably, not an issue once you're aware of it. I do have tendency to keep in top longer than 8 should because of my knee 🙃

Had a lovely night in some woods, no cars or beepers just loads of Owls hooting, they must have been very close as they woke me around 6am really loud.
Where there's a constipated owl, there's a cross-eyed marksman; one shoots but can't hit, whilst the other hoots but can't ... :)

Steve

Holding in top does the big ends in, love to hear the owls

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back