What did you do to your van today?

The great thing about having few things that function is that there are less things to fret about

Put a new cap on the gas low filler that’s the second one I’ve bought in two years gonna have to make a wee tie or something.

Put a new cap on the gas low filler that’s the second one I’ve bought in two years gonna have to make a wee tie or something.
I've lost a couple, now I make sure I put the cap in the drivers foot well before filling.
So far not lost anymore.

Re instated the wardrobe in the van ,it was to deep and made it awkward to rotate the drivers seat ,so ages ago I removed it and fitted a mock size as to see how we liked it ,we did so all mods carried out and refitted ,tomorrow hoping to fit the tv back in ,and then go and get upholstery for my wife to alter above the beds ,the infill and various other bits she wants to alter
she does a grand job of the re upholstery she’s done so the pockets are a lot more empty this week

Last edited:
Filled the van with water ready for our trip to the UK on Sunday morning. Took the gas locker catch apart to grease it and polished the stainless steel hob and sink. Looks like new again.

• Well Done
Reactions: 2cv
Got up and finished of some joinery for wardrobe,installed a tv ,swing arm ,fitted avtec tv ,wired up and coupled up power to aerial etc all working fine👍😀
heater pipe to do ,then hoover and clean all my mess up
heading away to get 5 metr of upholstery material as the boss wants to modify the rear soft furnishings in the rear 😩

Installed an internal Deadlock on the habitation door.

We have an external D lock on the hab door but I like to have an internal deadlock for when we sleep. Didn't want to drill the door or fork out loads of dosh so.....

hab door deadlock.jpeg
Cunningly designed to break before damage to the door handle is sustained, with an in built alarm sound of cracking wood which should wake me up.
If the security is breeched then the intruder can be poked with the splintered end.

Paul

Back