2024 France/Spain Tour.

That looks like forest middle top look on the Chesterfield canal. We used to have a mooring at west Stockwith for our 55ft Narrowboat 2002-2008. Great days, miss it.
Correct, lovely area with nice walks along the tow paths, I can understand why you miss it.

What’s with this weather? Folkstone yesterday to near Chesterfield, low cloud cover, today Chesterfield to Edinburgh, low cloud cover, and started to rain as we pulled up at home, and still raining. Depressing!!

What’s with this weather? Folkstone yesterday to near Chesterfield, low cloud cover, today Chesterfield to Edinburgh, low cloud cover, and started to rain as we pulled up at home, and still raining. Depressing!!
An in a couple of weeks evening will start pulling in :cry:

We found one like that in the cotswolds once, only house was a pub
Following day there was a funeral cortège narrowboat arriving for private function in the pub. 😀😀

If it makes you feel better Terry the weather in Brittany took a turn for the worse today. After weeks of sun it’s been cold, windy and rainy all day today. Long trousers back on after nearly two months of shorts!

If it makes you feel better Terry the weather in Brittany took a turn for the worse today. After weeks of sun it’s been cold, windy and rainy all day today. Long trousers back on after nearly two months of shorts!
just our luck arrived fri had heating on 2 nites

Left Roscoff this morning In rather dreich weather. Arrived Plymouth this afternoon to warm sun. Currently parked up in a pub car park at Bridestowe near Okehampton having a pint in the pub garden.

Overnighting on daughter’s drive in ‘Cuik tomorrow night Terry on our last night away before getting home to tackle the 5 acre jungle. Hope she’ll arrange one of those excellent takeaway curry’s from Loanhead. Any chance of good weather up there?

Overnighting on daughter’s drive in ‘Cuik tomorrow night Terry on our last night away before getting home to tackle the 5 acre jungle. Hope she’ll arrange one of those excellent takeaway curry’s from Loanhead. Any chance of good weather up there?
Out at the Justinlees last night, Tony. My college technician retiral doo. I’m rather fragile this morning. Did you have the award winning curry, I can’t recall the business name, I think they are part of the Ithias brand name?

I feel your pain regarding garden tidy up, I’m still at it when the weather is decent, toddy will be dedicated to the sun lounger.

By this time next week, your trip will be a faint memory 😭

Ju
Out at the Justinlees last night, Tony. My college technician retiral doo. I’m rather fragile this morning. Did you have the award winning curry, I can’t recall the business name, I think they are part of the Ithias brand name?

I feel your pain regarding garden tidy up, I’m still at it when the weather is decent, toddy will be dedicated to the sun lounger.

By this time next week, your trip will be a faint memory 😭
Justinlees brings back so many memories. 37 stairs down from our top floor rented flat in Dunallan, about 100 footsteps from there and we were in the Justinlees! So many great times back then in the 70’s when it was our local.
Now on the drive in Penicuik having had a superb curry cooked by our daughter. A much needed pick me up after having to indulge in strenuous activities with the 2 grandchildren.
Home tomorrow when the fun starts. Just hope the relevant machinery starts up to cope with the jungle. Interesting to see how the EV’s have fared after a 10 week layup as well.

Back