2024 France/Spain Tour.

What amazes me Dave is, where in the world will you find a bank note with a woman showing her puppies printed on the note 😂

Where did you find to stay in Cadaques
Hi, no MH's allowed within Cadaques, we went next door to Port Ligat, and we stayed the night here. https://www.google.fr/maps/@42.2989...mP_Uw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?coh=205409&entry=ttu

As our visit was May, charges did not apply, and to be honest, we did not see any signs stating any charges applied? We cycled to Cadaques, as we have the dog in tow, easy walk if you are reasonably mobile. Stunning area, and the drive up and down is memorable.

Enjoy.

I forgot to add, if you carry on up the hill as seen on G maps, then right towards the bay and Dali house, there is another CP which charges 50 euro per day for motorhomes and campers....................aye Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright, no way Hosay, or Miguel even :ROFLMAO:

Final weapon count on the basement area we were clearing out. From L to R, one . 22 air rifle, one single bolt action 22 bullet rifle, these being Bea’s to play with 😳

Then of course, the single bolt action 303, and one lethal WW1 vintage Sabre. I wonder what my chances are getting them through the tunnel???
IMG_6706.jpeg

A few years ago I went down to see my old mother in Dover and decided to do a day trip to France on the tunnel to stock up on Vino. I forgot that I had my .22 air rifle in a box on the back seat of the car.
Went out....came back no problem.... Only realised when I unloaded the car back in Oxfordshire! Ignorance was bliss ... and I didn't look guilty!
Jeremy

A few years ago I went down to see my old mother in Dover and decided to do a day trip to France on the tunnel to stock up on Vino. I forgot that I had my .22 air rifle in a box on the back seat of the car.
Went out....came back no problem.... Only realised when I unloaded the car back in Oxfordshire! Ignorance was bliss ... and I didn't look guilty!
Jeremy
I was jesting about sneaking in the guns, they will remain here. I really would like to bring the Sabre home, have the handle polished up and, have the scabbard dipped, then blasted to remove the rust. Looking at some websites dealing with such memorabilia, the sabre with scabbard could be worth a few bob.

A wee update on the weapon count. I came down to basement to look for a paint sprayer we bought years ago, while I found the sprayer, I found this, also 😳

I need to put a resistance cross on the house roof 😀
IMG_6707.jpeg

Back