2024 France/Spain Tour.

We took the vernacular train up the hill, on top you are 200 mtrs above sea level, there is actually a fair up there with much to do for children. Worth the trip up for the views over San Sebastián. Oh and for the record, aire with water and dump facilities, €5 for 24hr, 72hr max stay.

IMG_5784.jpegIMG_5790.jpegIMG_5793.jpegIMG_5789.jpeg

Funicular railway perhaps?

Although it may well be called something else in the particular vernacular of the area. :)

Funicular railway perhaps?

Although it may well be called something else in the particular vernacular of the area. :)
I think the Three Tenors sang a jolly refrain about the joys of such travel, Graham; the chorus was along the lines of 'Oh, funiculi, funiculi, funicular ...' :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Reactions: GMJ
Most people have heard of Magellan, but few have heard of Elcano, yet Elcano made it home again. ☹️
Better still was Meccano; he made it home *and* built the world's first steel ship, but the strike in the British shipyard meant that the others left without him ... :ROFLMAO:

If he had been less confrontational, saying something constructive, such as Meccano, perhaps the strike could have been averted, and world history changed, with hordes of Spanish and Portuguese coming to UK for holidays ...

'I from Skeggy and I know nothing ...' as Manuel might have said 👍

Steve

Better still was Meccano; he made it home *and* built the world's first steel ship, but the strike in the British shipyard meant that the others left without him ... :ROFLMAO:

If he had been less confrontational, saying something constructive, such as Meccano, perhaps the strike could have been averted, and world history changed, with hordes of Spanish and Portuguese coming to UK for holidays ...

Steve
Surely the real problem with the Meccano ship was all the pre-drilled holes around the outside of the metal plates .

Steve
Steve, will you LEGO of letting us know of your Skeggy heritage please 😁

Just read the new rules for spain, you must have pockets full of money or you wont get in anymore.new 97 day rule.jpg

Just read the new rules for spain, you must have pockets full of money or you wont get in anymore.View attachment 72327
Not new rules, Trev, possibly an update of the daily 'survival' figure to show that you will not become a burden on the country should you fall ill, etc. The figures apply across the Schengen Zone, but have been enforced/checked only spasmodically since 2020. The Border Guards have got more important things to check, which is why so many people chance it by relying on GHIC instead of taking out their own Travel Insurance etc seq

Steve

Never been asked at the tunnel and have done double figures trips since 2020.

I see there's been some clever tidying up done, so 'Portugal' is the answer to your question from elsewhere. 🤣

Heads up required please, while not urgent, how easy is it to source lpg in Spain, any good apps to download. Finally, I guess the attached image is the adapter required in Spain? Cheers.

IMG_5765.jpeg

Heads up required please, while not urgent, how easy is it to source lpg in Spain, any good apps to download. Finally, I guess the attached image is the adapter required in Spain? Cheers.

View attachment 72330
LPG easy to find in Spain via mylpg.eu app. The Spanish adapter required is shown below (worked up until yesterday!)

Steve
PXL_20240416_132243595.jpgPXL_20240416_132243595.jpg

Back