Chat Room

Spose summer's over :(
Put away the big wind-up brolly last night and head of horticulture is pulling out the summer bedding plants .........

Spose summer's over :(
Put away the big wind-up brolly last night and head of horticulture is pulling out the summer bedding plants .........
yes chris,,,,,,,,shall be getting winter woolies out before too long.........make the most of autumn before the bad weather comes along

Chris Malcolm pulled our summer bedding plants a few days ago as he said they were past their best,we went to the garden centre and I picked some winter pansies for him to put in..lol

Chris Malcolm pulled our summer bedding plants a few days ago as he said they were past their best,we went to the garden centre and I picked some winter pansies for him to put in..lol
may get some pansies for my tuns jeanette.........they give a nice show....for some.....however, i dont really have green fingers and they tend to wither and wilt ...consquently havent filled the tubs with flowers for a few years now........may try again to grow them this year...........take care.

may get some pansies for my tuns jeanette.........they give a nice show....for some.....however, i dont really have green fingers and they tend to wither and wilt ...consquently havent filled the tubs with flowers for a few years now........may try again to grow them this year...........take care.

Must admit trixie Malcolm does it all I just pick which ones I want..lol it basically goes like this trixie we’ll have some of these and them and this...haha got him to move a rose bush not keen on it so he put it in the back garden near the fence, thinking about a clematis but a one with big petals! We went to the garden centre near the caravan but it was total devastation with the winds the other day!

As I missed saying morning I will say evening all, not sure if I can hear the waves on the beach :)

Evening nabsim whereabouts are you tonight? Hopefully it’s somewhere nice!

Very exotic Jeanette, Cleethorpes :)

Can’t say how nice til it gets light as didn’t get here until 10 tonight

Very exotic Jeanette, Cleethorpes :)

Can’t say how nice til it gets light as didn’t get here until 10 tonight

Hmm ? hopefully you’ll get a surprise in the morning a nice surprise at that!..lol

Hmm ? hopefully you’ll get a surprise in the morning a nice surprise at that!..lol
I am expecting it to be, looks good on the map, will have partners in crime at some point tomorrow as well so all set for a good weekend with a bit of luck :)

I am expecting it to be, looks good on the map, will have partners in crime at some point tomorrow as well so all set for a good weekend with a bit of luck :)

Ooh that sounds like a plan nabsim

Well Colin we broke down on the way home but worry not we can have Kentucky and a strawberry tart
09CE8D8E-47FA-4E01-9557-492A68E45E0F.jpeg

It seems as if you have a good choice there Annie, hope you get sorted with the van! Afternoon all sun is shining again today but it’s a tad chilly outside! If I was away in the van I would of said it’s “fresh” but since I’m at home it’s chilly!!.

oh , had a lovely day today, out all day, in this glorious sunshine.......visited a few market towns not far from home........seems as tho most folk are out enjoying the weather....everywhere i went , twas very busy...........
was ALMOST tempted to go to the east coast.............another day maybe

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back