Chat Room

Home again after a great couple of days with Rob and Julie. Thanks Rob.

The weekend's here and it's raining :(

Gaffer is doing her monthly charity stall at the village mini market this morning - wonder what jobs she's thought up to keep me busy :unsure:

Not here we don’t Sue the sun has been shining although a bit chilly..well according to Malcolm cold!! It has been a lovely autumn day son has been to his caravan and he said it was really lovely and the sun was shining! Which I bet he’s pleased about that!

You enjoy your cracker Gordon - I've had to make do with bacon, sausage, SBP, beans, hash brown, mushrooms, egg, tomato and fried bread - it amazes some folk that I keep as trim as I do, must be all the exercise .................................... ;)

edit - forgot the fried potatoes!

Last edited by a moderator:
You enjoy your cracker Gordon - I've had to make do with bacon, sausage, SBP, beans, hash brown, mushrooms, egg, tomato and fried bread - it amazes some folk that I keep as trim as I do, must be all the exercise .................................... ;)
lol...whats the secret chris.......i only have to think about a brekki of this magnitude never mind eating it and a couple of pound at least goes on the hips and thighs..........lol enjoy

Good start to the week!
Washing machine packed in yesterday, so Mum picked this morning to have 'an accident' in the bathroom. Pebble dashed floor, mats, towels. bedding and clothes; Dawn had just got everything cleaned up when Mum said she had cut her leg and was bleeding everywhere. If it ain't one thing it's yer mother! :oops:
Off to Tiverton soon, wonder what we'll come home to :unsure:

Chris been there done that with Malcolm’s mam and as you say if it’s not one thing it’s your mother! It’s funny how they pick their moments isn’t it!

Popped into Tivvy to look round the flea market for a saucepan to melt my lead in (bottom fell off the last one :(). Found just what I wanted and also got a 4 drawer, melamine finish, filing cabinet for a tenner (y)

Had a nice quiet weekend on a C&CC site not far away at Youlgreave, dump, bins, water and EHU for just under a tenner a night. That was just me in the van and 60+ discount. No toilets or showers but great views and seemed to be a lot of pheasants about but guess that will change next month :)

Finally got the 'sticker' stuck up :)
(the orange thing is a lump of frog tape afore you ask;))

MH sticker.jpeg

Chris how do you get the sticker. (not the green one)

I got it at the Hereford meet Jeanette. I expect they will be available through the shop when it is up and running.

Fun packed morning for us - taking Mum for a 'trial session' at a day care centre in Tiverton. I reckon we should have time for a brekky in town before we get the call to fetch her :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back