Chat Room

where is everyone today....all out enjoying this glorious weather probably. enjoy
is anyone else experiencing ..............when home page is on screen........nothing moves (ieposts) until you go and look at a few more posts...then go back to home page.........then find the new posts are showing on screen from maybe 15 mins ago....... i think nabism said he had this problem with a thread he had posted on........... just wondered if it was a problem with forum........

Been out in the sun all day Trixie, we did Premier Inn for brekky then missed the car boot so when we got back to the vans me and Charlie took the dogs on the beach. When we got back we sat out in sun til it dropped and instantly started to cool so we then went to chippy and sat outside with a lovely haddock and chips. Got back and we took dogs for a shorter walk then watched space station go over.

Doesn’t sound much but it’s been a full day ha ha

Been out in the sun all day Trixie, we did Premier Inn for brekky then missed the car boot so when we got back to the vans me and Charlie took the dogs on the beach. When we got back we sat out in sun til it dropped and instantly started to cool so we then went to chippy and sat outside with a lovely haddock and chips. Got back and we took dogs for a shorter walk then watched space station go over.

Doesn’t sound much but it’s been a full day ha ha
it sounds a lovely day,,,,,,,,,souds peaceful and relaxing....no stress.......just the job.........didnt know about premier inn for brekki...have to bear that in mind.............keep that bike going.....plenty of excercise.......take care

Hmm? Evening or is it morning? Once again we had glorious sunshine ☀️ and it was warm! nabsim it sounds lovely and peaceful have you been anywhere today trixie?

Morning all.

It is crowded on the bit of land we are parked on now, sounds like this is last weekend it will be used, gates are locked tomorrow :( been a good end of September weekend though but was sleeping in sand that was still on the dogs from the beach ha ha

Morning Chris, don’t think it’s decided what it will be here yet, more blue than high cloud but sun hidden at the moment, nice to hear a seagull at the coast though, not opened screens yet so can’t see the sea without turning round and too lazy yet :)

morning one and all.chilly this morning......well, another lazy day for me probably,,,,still battling on cutting privet bushes and the likes in the garden....only 5 mins at a time tho.......hope someone is going to do a fire nextweekend and burn it all, that is if it has all died down by then....keep telling myself the story of the tortoise and the hare.......lol.........

ive only been tp cleethorpes once nabism.......it was a long time ago, i did enjoy it.......you will be able to get around on your bike....it being so flat....i believe the tide comes in there at an excesive speed.....or have i got the wrong town.

enjoy your fishing chris.........hope you get a good catch.........
all enjoy the day.

Last edited:
Hmm? Evening or is it morning? Once again we had glorious sunshine ☀️ and it was warm! nabsim it sounds lovely and peaceful have you been anywhere today trixie?
hello jeanette....yes, i went out early on yesterday...had to pick something up from the library. thought it opened at 9.30. rushed to get down there for opening time, only to find out they didnt open till 10.am....huh

so nie to enjoy the ni e weather jeanette..........has misty been scampering around the garden yet........looks like my computer is playing up again...key sticking......take care

Evening trixie yes she’s scampering around the garden and we had 3 g/kids so she started barking at them,which in turn they thought was good and as you can imagine she started barking louder! Hopefully your computer sorts it’s self out trixie had a houseful today again and again I think it was to see Misty!

Attachments

• 2BA01349-9FEE-44AB-BFBF-FDAB23137BF3.jpeg
    2BA01349-9FEE-44AB-BFBF-FDAB23137BF3.jpeg
    927.3 KB · Views: 3
Morning all,
Bus loaded and ready to roll.
Waiting to make sure mum's okay before we set off, then seaside here we come :D
Forecast is for cloud with sunny spells, big tides with HW middayish (y)
Enjoy hope the fish are biting I think seaweed season is over ?

Evening trixie yes she’s scampering around the garden and we had 3 g/kids so she started barking at them,which in turn they thought was good and as you can imagine she started barking louder! Hopefully your computer sorts it’s self out trixie had a houseful today again and again I think it was to see Misty!
ohhh jeanette...rather you than me (HOUSEFUL) i panic if there is more than just myself in the house....lol lots of work for you now......puppy training......you certainly will be busy........take care

Morning campers trixie to say it was hectic is an understatement..haha well our little whirlwind (Lana) is 5 (going on 25)..lol today and it doesn’t seem like two minutes since I was holding her when she was hours old

Attachments

• D009BD9D-E462-41A9-9483-DAABBDB51C13.jpeg
    D009BD9D-E462-41A9-9483-DAABBDB51C13.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 21F0A2EA-BE22-46F9-B256-B6AD53CD0189.jpeg
    21F0A2EA-BE22-46F9-B256-B6AD53CD0189.jpeg
    401.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 23A5F9DC-63F0-4F6F-84A5-9C740F4F8B50.jpeg
    23A5F9DC-63F0-4F6F-84A5-9C740F4F8B50.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 2
radio just inform that we are now to up out intake of fruit and veg from 5 to 10 portions a day.......Hmmm
does anyone manage 5 portions everyday??????? i manage it about 4 .to 5 days a week......not sure i would br able to manage 10 a day

I don’t think I could manage 10 trixie I can do about the same as you, I think if you try and eat healthy and have fruit then I don’t think there will be a problem!

Morning campers trixie to say it was hectic is an understatement..haha well our little whirlwind (Lana) is 5 (going on 25)..lol today and it doesn’t seem like two minutes since I was holding her when she was hours old
what lovely pics jeanette........lana is so cute.........a little smasher...

what lovely pics jeanette........lana is so cute.........a little smasher...

Thank you trixie she had a lovely quiet birthday party on Monday (her birthday) at home because she had one for all of her friends and cousins at the place called infinity air,she’s 5 going on 25 trixie...haha time just seems to go fast..I must be getting old!..lol I hope your well I’m sure I saw a post from you saying you might have a few days away in the van, hope the weather keeps fine if you do trixie

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back