Chat Room

Brought the bus to Brixham and just visited the pannier market. Beef stew and crusty bread was the special - would have been rude not to try it. Really tasty and a gurt big bowlfull :)

Brought the bus to Brixham and just visited the pannier market. Beef stew and crusty bread was the special - would have been rude not to try it. Really tasty and a gurt big bowlfull :)

I could eat crusty bread and butter on its own, nice with lasagne too. Don't know why, but i've gone off beef stew. Something i've always made and enjoyed, but not recently,

Will you be sarf enough to get a bit of decent weather or will it be much the same as here?
Are you planning on starting your own cheese mountain?:)

Been told we must NOT bring back so much cheese this time - 'er's on a diet :(

Furthest south we are aiming for is to visit friends near Limoges, then meander back, surprising/shocking other friends on the way. The weather won't be a lot different.(hoping that's not a Michael Fish type statement:oops:)

Think the motors alight!!!!

Attachments

• 6B0C606E-94B7-42A8-A506-CAAF5138AC4B.jpeg
    6B0C606E-94B7-42A8-A506-CAAF5138AC4B.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 7
Different trip yesterday!
Got stuck at Caen with fires across the road in front of us and Gendarmes in riot gear with tear gas behind us. Had a few mores blockages after that but all were very friendly and at the last one, nr Le Mans, a chap told us of a good little park up, where we spent a very peaceful night.

Yes and there sre still blockages at major roundabouts and bridges.
Not good for your break but the French always stick it to the authorities if they don’t like things

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back