Chat Room

Best laid plans etc. - took Mum to Dawlish instead and had coffee and a slice of low calorie chocolate sponge cake :giggle:

Just went to pick Mum up from the day centre and the Exe valley looked brilliant with the sun shining on all the autumn coloured trees. (y)

Windy here too, Sue, but torrential rain from last night has gone and lovely blue skies today.

Must try & get out and clear some dead stuff out of garden as it's our last green waste collection for the year this coming week.

Hope you're all well and not stuffing your greedy faces with TOO much cake and coffee ;) :)

Morning all,
Wind's dropped, but still raining:(

Flu jab for me, then RBL coffee morning, but expect Mum will not want to stay all morning.
ah..thanks chris...reminded me flue jab clinic today........going now ...before i forget again.....get it over and done with...ta

edit....all done and dusted......2 jabs..........flu in left arm......phneumonia in right arm.........sorted.

Last edited:
Evening all it’s been quite sunny here today and had to go food shopping!! ? we had our flu jab a couple of weeks ago trixie

Raining overnight and still pouring now!
Taking Mum to a garden centre nr Bridgwater this morning, to meet up with family members from oop norf; think we've worked out where all the available loos are on the way there ;)

Raining overnight and still pouring now!
Taking Mum to a garden centre nr Bridgwater this morning, to meet up with family members from oop norf; think we've worked out where all the available loos are on the way there ;)

Pity you havn't another seatbelt in the van, problem sorted.........or may be not, she might want to be out everyday,:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back