Chat Room

Someone mentioned fudge! Love fudge afternoon all it’s a bit wet here today it was quite mild this morning

Someone mentioned fudge! Love fudge afternoon all it’s a bit wet here today it was quite mild this morning
fudge....puts the pounds on jeanette.........I KNOW.......to my regret...........however, agree.....its delicious ...cant just have one piece....thr whole packey get devoured in more or less one go

fudge....puts the pounds on jeanette.........I KNOW.......to my regret...........however, agree.....its delicious ...cant just have one piece....thr whole packey get devoured in more or less one go

Sadly trixie I also know to my regret...haha but it is delicious ? luckily Malcolm’s here to help me!

Sadly trixie I also know to my regret...haha but it is delicious ? luckily Malcolm’s here to help me!
sharing fudge with another...NOOOOO..... i will share anything and everything i have.....with the exception of fudge....lol

sharing fudge with another...NOOOOO..... i will share anything and everything i have.....with the exception of fudge....lol

I wouldn’t normally trixie but....those puppy dog eyes..haha I’ve got to give in

To follow on from Harrow's post.
I have just changed mobile providers, from vodafone to gifgaf, I had been with vodafone more or less since it started but over the last few years there customer services just got worse.
So when my contract ran out it was time for a change, I rang them to cancel and get my PAC code and as usual it took 30mins to get to an operative, who tried to convince me to stay by offering me a deal which was £2 more than gifgaf, I refused his offer and told him of my displeasure.
Now for the first time in years they ring me asking why I'm leaving them,if only they had given me this type of service before they p@@@ed me off.
One penny mobile is good,min £10 top up every 4 mths to keep it live.

Morning all,
Nowt on the diary for today, so after getting Mum's lunch we'em off to Teignmouth, to see if I can convince a bass that what I'm dragging through the water is something yummy and not just a lump of plastic or silicone. :)

End of our Scottish trip today, driving back home, still can’t believe I won the lottery :(

Another grey day, oh to be in England now winter is here!!!

May be it's just hearing about people jetting off to Spain is getting to me.
Enjoy your trip.

May be it's just hearing about people jetting off to Spain is getting to me.
Enjoy your trip.
Travelling back today as at work tomorrow, it’s strange it seems we have been away for much longer ... but still not long enough :)
The colours in autumn are wonderful Lee, heat isn’t everything just put a jumper on and turn heating on when you get. Hilly in the van, you know it makes sense :)

By eck it's getting cooler now!
Had a few hours fishing (y) Chap walked behind me telling his friend that he often sees folk fishing here, but never sees anyone catch anything (chuckle)- Mr Bass must have heard him and banged into my lure, the chap watched me land the fish then walked away in silence - brilliant :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back