Chat Room

Morning all
How did you get on at t'dentist Annie, all done?

Edina;n6126 said:
Morning all
How did you get on at t'dentist Annie, all done?

Root canal work all done hated the bit where they heat sealed the canal smell of burning me bit weird, now for a tooth capping so back on the 6th of Dec the final Bill is over £4,500 just think of the diesel that will buy.:Loudly_Crying_Face_

Campervanannie;n6131 said:
Root canal work all done hated the bit where they heat sealed the canal smell of burning me bit weird, now for a tooth capping so back on the 6th of Dec the final Bill is over £4,500 just think of the diesel that will buy.:Loudly_Crying_Face_

Ouch.... in many ways!!!

That's your xmas pressie sorted then!

:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_

It needed more than one emoji

yorkslass;n6302 said:
:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Loudly_Crying_Face_

It needed more than one emoji

I've had root canal work Sue and it definitely needed all and more of those emojis!!!

yorkslass;n6484 said:
Might get as far as the dustbin Chris.:Very_sad_emoji_icon

You certainly live life on the edge Sue :Smiling_Face_Emoji:

Just found this beer on sale............. moho-ale-mantle-brewery.jpg

It looks from the label somewhat appropriate,

Its brewed in Cardigan Wales and the name apparently comes from what is the boundary between the earths crust and the mantle-the moho. Maker is Mantle Brewery.

Will be trying it soon.

teejay;n6795 said:
Just found this beer on sale.............

It looks from the label somewhat appropriate,

Its brewed in Cardigan Wales and the name apparently comes from what is the boundary between the earths crust and the mantle-the moho. Maker is Mantle Brewery.

Will be trying it soon.

Just be careful it doesn't blow your socks off!:voltage_emoji_icon_

Have to re name it Krakatoa then:voltage_emoji_icon_:Beer_Emoji::voltage_emoji_icon_

Why is my writing not on every post! (The red writing at the bottom)??

After 3 days of labor, I became a great Aunt yesterday... whoop. just thought I'd share :biggrin:

Tes;n6994 said:
After 3 days of labor, I became a great Aunt yesterday... whoop. just thought I'd share :biggrin:
Boy, girl, weight? Come on great auntie...let's have more information ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back