Chat Room

Tezza33;n7786 said:
I misread that because I hadn't seen the earlier post, I thought Chris had made something like this

My old mother-in-law used to knit toilet roll covers just like those in the 60's.

So did my Mum with a doll in the centre, in fact I still have one in the bathroom.

Tezza33;n7783 said:
You have liked it, if you click the like button again it removes it which is probably why it went down one

thanks tezza......yes probably got myself i n a tizzy with it.......

Wazon today then?
I've got annual knee check up this afternoon - something to look forward to

snow on the east coast...buses between middlesborough and whitby stopped running.....coastliner between leeds and whitby stopped at thorton le dale......scarborough traffic were nit able to get up the hills earler today....some schools closed........

Got the all clear on my knee - another check-up in 12 months.
Doesn't look like playing out weather yet, so probably hide in my man cave and await further instructions.

Just hit the road north to meet up with banned member then Bugsworth. Lovely sunny day but COLD..
needed to alter my settings as I was wished happy birthday by Motorhomer today.... thanks but not today ?

We had a good coating of snow last night here at Buhsworrh but most of it's gone now... still icy but lovely bright days. Looking forward to the festivities tomorrow and there's another quiz tonight too :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

Robmac;n1006 said:
I bookmark places I use regularly Trixie.

Click on the Star top right of screen (Sorry if you already do this!)

Mine is a 'heart' to save as a favourite.

Ray.

Minisorella;n8484 said:
We had a good coating of snow last night here at Buhsworrh but most of it's gone now... still icy but lovely bright days. Looking forward to the festivities tomorrow and there's another quiz tonight too :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

Have fun. So far as I know, you have northern soul tomos as well
Have a dance for me.:b0216:

It’s dressy up night too I’m going as an elf

My missus cracked me up tother day, She answered the phone and it was one of those Indian scammers, hello he said, am I speaking to Mrs A. Morris, Quick as a flash she said, is that Mr Gupta Patel, he hung up.

I am back at m van and I avdrinum so much I need ny I pad removing

Tezza33;n9023 said:
I need a Bradford dictionary

Terry what Annie is basically saying is she's p!ss@d or mortal off her face with the drink ? drunk as a skunk!! and to top it off she's on her iPad trying to post!!! :Margarita_Cocktail_:Red_Wine_Emoji::b0202:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back