Chat Room

Rec;n7005 said:
Boy, girl, weight? Come on great auntie...let's have more information ?

Girl, 00:03 26/11/17 - 6lbs 11oz. named Esme'
wanted to share yesterday morning when I was on, but I hadn't told Phil yet. Although he's "ah a baby ok" and I'm "wooooo baby yay much cuteness and cuddles" :Smiling_Face_with_T

Tes;n7010 said:
wanted to share yesterday morning when I was on, but I hadn't told Phil yet. Although he's "ah a baby ok" and I'm "wooooo baby yay much cuteness and cuddles"

He's a man. Congratulations, especially to mum. Three days in labour :Surprised_Face_Emoj

Tes;n7010 said:
wanted to share yesterday morning when I was on, but I hadn't told Phil yet. Although he's "ah a baby ok" and I'm "wooooo baby yay much cuteness and cuddles" :Smiling_Face_with_T

c

ongratulations...tried to like this post however when i pressed button......like number went down one???

parents will be chuffed to bits..........lovely name they have chosen.

Campervanannie;n6958 said:
If life deals you ? make invisible ink.

Erm right!! :Thinking_Face_Emoji Congratulations to both parents Tes

Morning all,

Today I've got a small reading light to fit in the bus, to use when the passenger seat is swivelled round, seems there is not enough light at the moment for knitting, reading etc.
I should be able to mount it on the column above the seat belt - if it stops raining!

Edina;n7260 said:
Morning all,

Today I've got a small reading light to fit in the bus, to use when the passenger seat is swivelled round, seems there is not enough light at the moment for knitting, reading etc.
I should be able to mount it on the column above the seat belt - if it stops raining!

Knitting is a very important pastime get on with the light for the lovely Dawn.

Campervanannie;n7299 said:
Knitting is a very important pastime get on with the light for the lovely Dawn.

Yus mi lady :Smiling_Face_with_H

Campervanannie;n7303 said:
poor you sending a hug and a virtual hand to hold:Waving_Hand_Sign_Em

Thanks Hun... it's my bottom left too. It never goes numb there. One dentist told me 1 in 100,000 have extra nerves that run from the throat to the jaw, another dentist told me that is a load of rubbish.I don't know, all I know is that my bottom left doesn't completely numb and I normally have to have an injection through the tooth straight into the root... which is super ouchie.

Edina;n7260 said:
Morning all,

Confused Chris. It doesn't rain in the van, does it?:Umbrella_Emoji:

yorkslass;n7332 said:
Confused Chris. It doesn't rain in the van, does it?:Umbrella_Emoji:

No, but it does in our drive, which is where I'll be standing when I fit it - not to worry, we have some of Colin's sunshine now :The_Sun_Emoji:

Edina;n7345 said:
No, but it does in our drive, which is where I'll be standing when I fit it - not to worry, we have some of Colin's sunshine now :The_Sun_Emoji:

And long may it last. Hopefully until long after I return at the weekend.

Colin ???

Why does the writing on the bottom of my post sometimes appears and sometimes it doesn't even a couple of posts down it disappears???

Jeanette;n7735 said:
Why does the writing on the bottom of my post sometimes appears and sometimes it doesn't even a couple of posts down it disappears???

It's on all your posts that I see Jeanette.

Knitting light fitted and working - more brownie points!

Edina;n7738 said:
It's on all your posts that I see Jeanette.

Knitting light fitted and working - more brownie points!

Aww because it's only on some what I'm seeing does yours show on every post? Never mind ooh 10/10 for knitting light!! :Ok_Hand_Sign_Emoji::b0212:

Last edited:
trixie88;n7055 said:
..tried to like this post however when i pressed button......like number went down one???

You have liked it, if you click the like button again it removes it which is probably why it went down one

Jeanette;n7744 said:
Never mind ooh 10/10 for knitting light!!
I misread that because I hadn't seen the earlier post, I thought Chris had made something like this pendant-lighting.jpg

Tezza33;n7786 said:
I misread that because I hadn't seen the earlier post, I thought Chris had made something like this

Not that clever Terry, just wired a small reading light near the passenger seat so head of haberdashery can see to knit.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back