Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
If I can come (depending on whether Sylvia will start) see

Will likely arrive tonight after 21:00 to 22:00
Where to park ? @The laird

Addendum to this:
Tried to start Sylvia this AM before work and won't start, GRRRR -
May be the cold. Battery low and now on charge so touch and go, and if I don't turn up then apologies @The laird

Also not participating in any shared food due to being on a strict diet (Ketosis). Hopefully will see some folk out and about there tomorrow ?

Then do I just park anywhere, as will likely be late and do not wish to disturb anyone ?

Thanks

Thanks for that, Beatrix. Is yours the red van tucked in the corner? If so my wife and I are in the Hymer next to you, so good morning.
Tony
No mine's the std white Autotrail 630SE . Robert in Tribute 11 is behind me. Catch you another time hopefully.

W
If I can come (depending on whether Sylvia will start) see

Then do I just park anywhere, as will likely be late and do not wish to disturb anyone ?

Thanks
hen you enter the frog straight ahead on the right you will see three vans parked up down from the hut you become the fourth van that way you can enter quietly
we are in the restaurant till 10*30 ish

• Thank You
Reactions: RAW
Will be venturing out soon, though it's taken about 160 minutes to get Sylvia to a temperature of above 5 deg C !!

Moira wants to thank you all for the lovely card, flowers and wine and for your welcome today. To those of you who signed the card but we didn't get to speak to, we hope to see you soon.
The day seems to have given her a real boost and she is not as tired as I expected.
A long way to go but we expect to be at Moffat in April.
Love to all
Gordon and Moira

The forecast was good for this weekend but I bet it is still blooming cold!? left my electric heater off ready to go not expecting the cold again but icicle on the tap and cold frozen solid again. Can't even get key in slider door to unlock it this morning, and once in another door and unlocked from inside, door frozen onto seals so still won't open :(

Nice to meet some folk in Moffat and to catch up. Sorry myself and Mel not out last night as Mel wasn't feeling great and I was quite tired and asleep by 9pm. Might see some more of you in Littleborough New Year meet-up if work permits us coming. Thanks to @The laird for organising. A nice spot the Green Frog, with great Cafe and staff, and would like to visit again. For Northern Scotland I would recommend a trip for all those who can survive without Electrical Hook-Up to the Car park in Findhorn by the Beach. If anyone wanted to organise that would be good in Spring / Summer Months

Strange things afoot in the dark sky town of Moffat I arrived with a broken flap on my electric hookup point well when I say broken it was missing completely low and behold when I pulled in for diesel it had a new flap on , Thankyou so much to the secret fixer I know who you are. 💋💋

Moored up in Edinburgh for a couple of days now after a really good few days at the Frog. Thank you Gordon for all the organisation, Sue and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks to everybody else as well for making us so welcome and I even enjoyed the abuse hurled at me by some of you - it makes me feel part of the gang!!!
Tony & Sue

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back