The Green Frog
Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
No problem arrive when you want and depart when you want no pressure at all look forward to seeing you there
The previous posts were spot on

• Thank You
Reactions: RAW
I might be able to make couple nights. Bruce is not off until 4th so we can’t but we are taking off for. 8 days after that which I am looking forward to. . But if a space I would like to come .
Yes no problem at all willi put your name on the list?

Hi,
I am hoping to do a vlog on my youtube channel featuring this rally. If you have any reservations about being filmed (even in the background of a shot) then please send me a private message or let me know at the meet and I will make sure that you and your motorhome do not appear.

Thanks

Phil

Hi,
I am hoping to do a vlog on my youtube channel featuring this rally. If you have any reservations about being filmed (even in the background of a shot) then please send me a private message or let me know at the meet and I will make sure that you and your motorhome do not appear.

Thanks

Phil
You can show my Zebra Truck, but I am camera shy myself ;)

Hi,

Thanks

Phil
Will we need makeup?😂😂😂

Hi,

Thanks

Phil
As long as you photoshop me to be 5 stone lighter.

Hi Gordon, just seen your post look forward to seeing you both. Love Pauline and Roy. ❤ 🌈 🦄

Gordon has made a note on the list, I’m #29
My gas heating has gone on the blink. Plenty gas, batteries fully charged. It fires up then stops after 30secs.
It’s gotta be something simple, like a complete new system is required. If those going could put their heads together. I’d appreciate it. Bought a new electric heater today, just in case. 750-1500w not the 2kw I already had .

I’v got a wee oil filled radiator I keep in the van for back up if you need to borrow it .

I’v got a wee oil filled radiator I keep in the van for back up if you need to borrow it .
Cheers Wully, I’ve got that covered mate. It’s getting the gas heating sorted. That’s the problem. Then I can crack on wilding. If push comes to shove, I’ll light the cooker tonight , not to be recommended I know. I’ll turn it off before bed.
I’ll be at the Frog midday tomorrow. Even earlier if it gets really cold tonight. An early start means I’ll be running the van heaters.
I’m a couple of miles up the coast from Amble, north of Druridge. Wanted to try the chippy.

same here gonna try for tomorrow afternoon. The temperature has lifted a bit don’t know about the weekend though. I’m useless wae the gubbins of vans but there will be somebody at the meet who’ll know haow to get it running.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back