The Green Frog
Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
same here gonna try for tomorrow afternoon. The temperature has lifted a bit don’t know about the weekend though. I’m useless wae the gubbins of vans but there will be somebody at the meet who’ll know haow to get it running.
I mean this in the nicest possible way.
I’d rather someone else gave me advice on the heater 😇

We're en route and it's piddlin' down in Aberdeen. Expect to arrive 5.30/6pm. Safe travels to everyone. Thea & Donald

We're en route and it's piddlin' down in Aberdeen. Expect to arrive 5.30/6pm. Safe travels to everyone. Thea & Donald
Must have started since we left Banchory as we’ve had sunshine so far since leaving home. In fact so nice we decided to pootle down the A92 coast road rather than the A90!

Hi I'm the stranger/newbie in the L/H back corner. I'm here most weeks Tues-Fri and Kris said it was ok if I leave my van here as usual Fri-Tues. I've mentioned to some of you, but just to confirm you're welcome to block me in for the weekend; I'll pop back briefly tomorrow afternoon to drain my water then away home on the bus till Tues.
I assume some of you know that the RLittle bakers, wee greengrocer opposite, Star Hotel, and local real ale in the Black Bull (not their food)are all particularly good?
Have fun 😉

Will likely arrive tonight after 21:00 to 22:00
Where to park ? @The laird

Addendum to this:
Tried to start Sylvia this AM before work and won't start, GRRRR -
May be the cold. Battery low and now on charge so touch and go, and if I don't turn up then apologies @The laird

Also not participating in any shared food due to being on a strict diet (Ketosis). Hopefully will see some folk out and about there tomorrow ?

Last edited:
Hi I'm the stranger/newbie in the L/H back corner. I'm here most weeks Tues-Fri and Kris said it was ok if I leave my van here as usual Fri-Tues. I've mentioned to some of you, but just to confirm you're welcome to block me in for the weekend; I'll pop back briefly tomorrow afternoon to drain my water then away home on the bus till Tues.
I assume some of you know that the RLittle bakers, wee greengrocer opposite, Star Hotel, and local real ale in the Black Bull (not their food)are all particularly good?
Have fun 😉

Thanks for that, Beatrix. Is yours the red van tucked in the corner? If so my wife and I are in the Hymer next to you, so good morning.
Tony

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back