The Green Frog
Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Gordan, I don't suppose there's any electric hookups left?

Regards,
Del

Not long to go now
do you think we should set a stand up for camping /Motorhome items we have but don’t use?

Not long to go now
do you think we should set a stand up for camping /Motorhome items we have but don’t use?
could be handy. Maybe a table in the cafe and attach a price and name to any items?

could be handy. Maybe a table in the cafe and attach a price and name to any items?
Couldn’t. Put it in cafe for hygiene reasons imho
thought if had a hour or two one day and just set them out at your van and if some one wants they take ,if you are not there they can pay you later ,they are a trustworthy group imho

Not long to go now
Good idea - we’ve got a fair bit of motorhome stuff accumulated over the years that we don’t use any more (mainly because of downsizing).

Hi Gordon, I wont be able to come for Rally, something has come up, so annoyed, but will survive.
However, I may pop in on one of the days to say Hi to everyone, if thats ok?
My apologies, but circumstances prevent my attendance. Hope you all have a great time and good luck with raffle.
Regards, Rab.

Hi Gordon, I wont be able to come for Rally, something has come up, so annoyed, but will survive.
However, I may pop in on one of the days to say Hi to everyone, if thats ok?
My apologies, but circumstances prevent my attendance. Hope you all have a great time and good luck with raffle.
Regards, Rab.
Not a issue Rab hope all goes well
thanks for heads up mate

Sounds good Gordon you looking after yer mates with a wee bevy hope Rae appreciates it now while we’re on the subject I’ll have one of you’re tanker loads of that lovely amber stuff you’re shipping from Speyside😜

Sounds good Gordon you looking after yer mates with a wee bevy hope Rae appreciates it now while we’re on the subject I’ll have one of you’re tanker loads of that lovely amber stuff you’re shipping from Speyside😜
Wully - We all know you like a dram or two but you will never drink it all over the Frog weekend !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Plus you would never be able to tow it all back home :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Spitfire? Is this the Shepherd Neame brew, or something totally different, and more local and made without hops?
QUOTE="Reiverlad, post: 157227, member:
This is Wully we’re talking about. you will never drink it all over the Frog weekend !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Plus you would never be able to tow it all back home :cry::cry::cry::cry: There’ll be none left to tow
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Are you really going to give Wully a bow and arrow? Hope they don’t have any ancient bylaws like English in Chester on a Sunday with a bow lol

Del there is a spitfire in a garden within walking distance of the Frog

Spitfire? Is this the Shepherd Neame brew, or something totally different, and more local and made without hops?
QUOTE="Reiverlad, post: 157227, member:
This is Wully we’re talking about. you will never drink it all over the Frog weekend !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Plus you would never be able to tow it all back home :cry::cry::cry::cry: There’ll be none left to tow
[/QUOTE]
Del it’s the shepherds neame brew ,are you familiar to it?

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back