The Green Frog
Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Deal it’s the shepherds neame brew ,are you familiar to it?
[/QUOTE]
We have been introduced, yes.😇

Are you really going to give Wully a bow and arrow? Hope they don’t have any ancient bylaws like English in Chester on a Sunday with a bow lol

Del there is a spitfire in a garden within walking distance of the Frog
As long as it’s not Focke’s ‘Cos some of those Focke’s were Messerschmitts. 😜

Are you really going to give Wully a bow and arrow? Hope they don’t have any ancient bylaws like English in Chester on a Sunday with a bow lol

Del there is a spitfire in a garden within walking distance of the Frog
Wully? He’s a pussycat really.🤞

Definition of rough diamond

British
: a person who has talent or other good qualities but who is not polite, educated, socially skilled, etc.

wonder why they stopped at etc they could have filled a whole paragraph if they’d took the time to do a proper interview. What do they know anyway over educated useless bunch of inbred twatts. 🤔😜😂😂😂

Last edited:
Definition of rough diamond

British
: a person who has talent or other good qualities but who is not polite, educated, socially skilled, etc.

wonder why they stopped at etc they could have filled a whole paragraph if they’d took the time to do a proper interview. What do they know anyway over educated useless bunch of inbred twatts. 🤔😜😂😂😂
Sincere apologies Wully didn’t mean to imply you are impolite or uneducated etc, far from it.

We have Wully, then we have oor Wully and, at the Frog we will have the new recreated oor Wully! :love:
Ahhh, is that the Broons or were they different? Think it was back in the late 60’s since I saw either :)

Longish Rally and short'ish stay possibility

I have been debating this Rally and see that there is one on the Reserve List. Due to other commitments / life, I am only able to come very late on Friday, probably 10pm or later or Early Saturday and will have to leave then again Sunday PM
As the Rally is Thurs - Tues and one person is on the Reserve list, then if that one person wants to stay longer than me they can have my spot.

Let me know and hope all is well,
Robert

Longish Rally and short'ish stay possibility

I have been debating this Rally and see that there is one on the Reserve List. Due to other commitments / life, I am only able to come very late on Friday, probably 10pm or later or Early Saturday and will have to leave then again Sunday PM
As the Rally is Thurs - Tues and one person is on the Reserve list, then if that one person wants to stay longer than me they can have my spot.

Let me know and hope all is well,
Robert

Don’t think that there’s anyone on the reserve list, and georgieporgie posted that he couldn’t make it but has not yet been removed so I don’t think that you’d be preventing anyone else from coming.

Thanks - well it's still 50/50 if I come, Van heating not great either and funds are low.
The reason I thought there was possibly someone on the reserve list is that I saw this at the beginning of the thread
1574411507143.png

Would it be OK then if I play it by ear on this and come if I am able and if anyone wants my spot in the interim then give it to them and just let me know ?

I don't think it is that unusual to arrive on Friday late and leave Sunday TBH, so you will be in good company there :)

My own plans are travel to Moffat Fri afternoon but stay at friends house (sacrilege!) that night, then arrive on site Sat AM, and depart Sun PM, so similar to yourself, Robert.

• Thank You
Reactions: RAW
Thanks - well it's still 50/50 if I come, Van heating not great either and funds are low.
The reason I thought there was possibly someone on the reserve list is that I saw this at the beginning of the thread
View attachment 51444

Would it be OK then if I play it by ear on this and come if I am able and if anyone wants my spot in the interim then give it to them and just let me know ?

Gordon will be on later to confirm, but that sounds a good plan.

• Thank You
Reactions: RAW

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back