Thursday, August 8, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Druridge Bay Country Park Rally 8th-13th August 2019

I am pleased to announce the Druridge Bay Country Park Rally

The meet is for up to 5 nights Thursday 8th - Monday 12th with members leaving on Tuesday 13th at the latest. You may attend for any number of nights, but only on these days.

This meet costs £8 per unit per night.

This will be a large meet. It is not possible for everyone to sit around the same campfire, so we will not be having the main fire. If you want a fire you will need to bring your own firepit and fire blanket. All fire pits must be raised off the ground and the grass must be protected.

This meet will be held in the main field but there will be quieter places if you prefer that. Places are first to come first parked.

Limited to 70 motorhomes

Druridge Bay Country Park

Red Row
Morpeth
NE61 5BX

Streetview link
Pauline and I would like to attend, it will be our first time with you. Thanks
Ray

So sorry all ....we cannot attend this meet now due to limited time off work and having to be careful with remaining days we have left. I also have a Orkney trip to save hard for :)
I loved this location and hope you all have a great time xx

Unfortunatley will not be able to attend this event as we will be in France for most/all of August, could you please remove us from the list.

Druridge Bay Country Park Rally 8th-13th August 2019

I am pleased to announce the Druridge Bay Country Park Rally

The meet is for up to 5 nights Thursday 8th - Monday 12th with members leaving on Tuesday 13th at the latest. You may attend for any number of nights, but only on these days.

This meet costs £8 per unit per night.

This will be a large meet. It is not possible for everyone to sit around the same campfire, so we will not be having the main fire. If you want a fire you will need to bring your own firepit and fire blanket. All fire pits must be raised off the ground and the grass must be protected.

This meet will be held in the main field but there will be quieter places if you prefer that. Places are first to come first parked.

Limited to 70 motorhomes

The Laird has offered to bring some Stornoway black pudding to the Druridge meet:

Full bung around £16
Half bung around £8
1/4 bung around £3-4

Please message the Laird if you are interested.

Red Row
Morpeth
NE61 5BX

Streetview link

Oh my god, just back from the new forest and think i have deleted the number 63 on the list from this meet and can only apologise for this cos not too clever with techy things like forums and lists and glitches but would really love to put our names down for this one if you'll have us........
Look forward to your reply, Fran, Stirling ,Nigel and Luke

I was number 8 then dropped to 40 then dropped off altogether. But it was the original bit on Wildcamping before you changed things around, so maybe not this list but the other one only.??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Hang on that says 2018.????? have I I lost it again?

I was number 8 then dropped to 40 then dropped off altogether. But it was the original bit on Wildcamping before you changed things around, so maybe not this list but the other one only.??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Hang on that says 2018.????? have I I lost it again?

LOL, yes you are number 40 on the list for the 2018 wild camping rally at Druridge.
Do you want me to add you to the list for this rally or are you going to use a time machine and go to the other one?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back