Posted by Admin
Druridge Bay Country Park
Thursday, August 8, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Well we had a nice night astound one of the fires ,rain started as we went to bed ,started to rain early on stopped now and sun is trying to come out ,great turn out considering folk concerned about the weathe we all have had can I congratulate rominroger and admin for their hard work and effort in holding this meet together as is due to weather we’ve all had
Cracking event reception motorh9mer has ,
Many thanks to all involved in getting this running??

Well we had a nice night astound one of the fires ,rain started as we went to bed ,started to rain early on stopped now and sun is trying to come out ,great turn out considering folk concerned about the weathe we all have had can I congratulate rominroger and admin for their hard work and effort in holding this meet together as is due to weather we’ve all had
Cracking event reception motorh9mer has ,
Many thanks to all involved in getting this running??
Wish I could have made it instead we are going to have a family BBQ wether it rains or not ???

Hope you all have a great time..
I've just realised that I should have cancelled on here, as well as WC.

Well we left there yesterday (Saturday) when the water I was in was only ankle deep. Not much wind to speak of.
South of Newcastle the rain stopped and the wind started.
Gusting from the right all the way home was hard work steering in a straight line.
Still, home now.
Fridge out to try and fix the ignition problem and a couple of other treaks to do, like drain and flush water tank.
Get and fit water filter, Get a toast proof fire alarm. Restitch seam on seat cushion etc.

The never ending joys of a motorhome.

Thank you all.

Well we left there yesterday (Saturday) when the water I was in was only ankle deep. Not much wind to speak of.
South of Newcastle the rain stopped and the wind started.
Gusting from the right all the way home was hard work steering in a straight line.
Still, home now.
Fridge out to try and fix the ignition problem and a couple of other treaks to do, like drain and flush water tank.
Get and fit water filter, Get a toast proof fire alarm. Restitch seam on seat cushion etc.

The never ending joys of a motorhome.

Thank you all.

Great you got home safely Les, I always thought you suffered quite badly from wind!
Things still challenging up here today, K+G left this morning as well.
Might stay and have tyre treatment on Tuesday before we leave, still thinking about it. Seems like a good idea.

Tyre treatment ? Whats that ? Putting air in or having Chris rub your belly.

Tyre treatment ? Whats that ? Putting air in or having Chris rub your belly.

Cheeky!
No it’s a liquid treatment, put into tyres, to stop them deflating when they get punctured.
Mind you the ‘rubbed belly’ sounds interesting as well!

Rog,
Those in tyre sealants are only good if the hole is below a certain size or is not near the sidewall.

Not sure if rog is still here. Walked past his van a few times with the dog but no sign of him. Obviously doesn't like the rain. Unless he's huddled in Phil's van who also has not been seen.

Not sure if rog is still here. Walked past his van a few times with the dog but no sign of him. Obviously doesn't like the rain. Unless he's huddled in Phil's van who also has not been seen.
Still here guys!
My turn to make dinner today, so been busy( putting the flames out)!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back