France 2023 tour.

If the meeter and greeter wisnae warming his wee buns and snecking Spitefires doon his neck in the venue and doing his job, a tractor would not be required, so GTF.
Jealousy will get you there .san Miguel the night lovely sunny day/night here wae nae wellies or spade or tow rope or Jim Hunter๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Jealousy will get you there .san Miguel the night lovely sunny day/night here wae nae wellies or spade or tow rope or Jim Hunter๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘
A high of 30c forecast for tomorrow,,Iโ€™ll raise you two bottles of LEFFE to your San Miguel ๐Ÿป

While tour on hold for a spell, now on the diy tour. MIL is knocking on a bit and took a wobbly going down steps from patio to garden. Hand rail required.

Did some Wombling around the basement and voila, a hand rail. Needless to say I am swimming in Brownie point! ๐Ÿ˜‚
IMG_4739.jpeg

While tour on hold for a spell, now on the diy tour. MIL is knocking on a bit and took a wobbly going down steps from patio to garden. Hand rail required.

Did some Wombling around the basement and voila, a hand rail. Needless to say I am swimming in Brownie point! ๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 67842
Bet she never had a wobbly it'll be you tanked up with vino de collapsio ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿทwell done

Bet she never had a wobbly it'll be you tanked up with vino de collapsio
Bet she never had a wobbly it'll be you tanked up with vino de collapsio ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿทwell done
Too busy for vino mate, rail a tad RAF, best I could with what was at hand.

OH, I also painted south facing
wall today, touch up required at parts, was like working in a furnace, before and after picsโ€ฆ
IMG_4741.jpegIMG_4742.jpeg

Impressive,
If you're ever round our neck of the woods , feeling bored, we can do something about that.

I notice the quarry tiles...
Santa Catarina tiles, as brought here by the Phonoecians , 5000 years ago.

Google, next time you've nothing to do.

There are still 3 remaining factories nearby, on the seam of red clay.
At its peak , there were over 20 Ceramicas. Not a thermocouple in sight, all hand made. No two exactly the same.
Take it easy, you're a a retired gentleman now.IMG_20230602_221958.jpg

Impressive,
If you're ever round our neck of the woods , feeling bored, we can do something about that.

I notice the quarry tiles...
Santa Catarina tiles, as brought here by the Phonoecians , 5000 years ago.

Google, next time you've nothing to do.

There are still 3 remaining factories nearby, on the seam of red clay.
At its peak , there were over 20 Ceramicas. Not a thermocouple in sight, all hand made. No two exactly the same.
Take it easy, you're a a retired gentleman now.View attachment 67846
Impressive history about the tiles guys, story here with YouTube clip about the manu process.

Iโ€™m glad we did not use the karcher on them yesterday, Bea did a stern job on them with a hard brush and water. Looking better now ๐Ÿ‘
IMG_4743.jpeg

Drove over to Chauvigny this moring for a wander around the market, check out the cute Silk Hen. Then came across this old but still running and towing a caravan at the market too, guy offers bike repairs and the caravan if his mobile workshop, I wonder what year the transit? Oh, only two front doors which slide.
IMG_4747.jpegIMG_4745.jpegIMG_4744.jpeg

Earlier than that I think, early '70's, our local fruit and veg man used to deliver in one around that time.

Watched the guy drive off with both doors open, which is why I know sliding doors, back in the day the latest aircon.

Is that one of those lethal finger bar mowers which always break down, Terry?
I donโ€™t know about the breaking down Tony, yes it is the mower you describe. Viewed it in motion today, lethal is an understatement!!

Unit is a 1956 Ferguson, with the original grey paint colour.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back