Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, August 22, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
There is a group birthday party over by the clubhouse, as that is where we have to put them. If you are happy with the possible noise, then I can put you over there.
If you don’t mind Phil, it’s very handy when Max goes for his ablutions in the middle of the night. (Easier to clean than the campsite grass in the dark).

Ah, a change in plans, Phil may we come for 3 nights :- Fri, Sat & Sun please, if so please may we book 2 korma curries too.
Ta
Peter

Phil we don't seem to be on the list, are we still able to come.?

Phil, you have Oppy down for 5 nights, but I believe he only asked for 3, unless something has changed.
Thanks young Roger, I hadn't checked, but our lovely leader seems now to have adjusted it
Ta
Peter

Thanks young Roger, I hadn't checked, but our lovely leader seems now to have adjusted it
Ta
Peter
It would not have made any difference Peter, as we use a Google spreadsheet to administer the rally once the food orders are requested. Hereford Rowing Club can then see what food they need to lay on. Your details were correct on that sheet including the nights and arrival day.

It would not have made any difference Peter, as we use a Google spreadsheet to administer the rally once the food orders are requested. Hereford Rowing Club can then see what food they need to lay on. Your details were correct on that sheet including the nights and arrival day.
Bless you, thanks

Back