International Campervan Show 4th - 6th June 2021. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse

International Campervan Show 4th - 6th June 2021. Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse
Posted by Admin
Stratford Racecourse, Luddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 9SE
Friday, June 4, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, June 7, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Camper is starting no problem, parasitic battery leak notwithstanding.
Advice is just to disconnect engine battery for now (when parked up) until we can get to the bottom of problem. (y)

Also, the fridge wasn't working on gas just before Christmas, but is now - cold weather related? :unsure:
Other good news is that it also works fine on 240v, so that's great if we're ever on EHU.

Slowly sorting everything out to take with us bit by bit - this is our first trip out in the camper since last summer!

Planning on setting off early doors for Stratford on Friday morning.... 🤞👍😉

Feeling excited.... ! 🙂🙃

tenor-7.gif

giphy-5.gif

hello everyone - silly question time - this is my first event with you all and I have never been to this site before so please bare with me, will there be water available for me to top up my fresh water tank or do I need to fill up before I get there? Sorry but getting water is something I always seem to worry about.

Camper is starting no problem, parasitic battery leak notwithstanding.
Advice is just to disconnect engine battery for now (when parked up) until we can get to the bottom of problem. (y)

Also, the fridge wasn't working on gas just before Christmas, but is now - cold weather related? :unsure:
Other good news is that it also works fine on 240v, so that's great if we're ever on EHU.

Slowly sorting everything out to take with us bit by bit - this is our first trip out in the camper since last summer!

Don't forget your scarf, being that excited you know you chatter all the way driving Neil crazy.
Have a good trip we'll try and save some good weather for you.

Planning on setting off early doors for Stratford on Friday morning.... 🤞👍😉

Feeling excited.... ! 🙂🙃

View attachment 59488

View attachment 59489

When you arrive at the racecourse follow the signs for the event. Once you have driven completely across the race track on the bark, turn immediately right onto the road and follow the road around the inner track. As the road straightens on the back of the circuit you will see the two blue flag poles with our flags on, we are on the left there.

Last edited:
We are on our way back from Scotland, and are camping saturday night only,can we join the motorhomer area.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back