Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 02:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 10:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 02:00 PM
End: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 10:00 AM

billyhilly

hello , yes RoaminRog it will be our first meet so not sure what goes on at these events, been a member for a while but been too busy with work to do much touring but retired now at 60 and getting out a bit more now. we aren't party animals or into very late nights and loud disco music our ears are past that now, a couple pints off john smiths bitter and am yarning my head off by midnight and my missis. are these meetings off all ages or generally middle to late aged like old timers like me,

moonshadow

Rally Organiser
Will put you down for New Forest when I have finished this. Sorry about delay but 8 hour time difference. Your question about ages, I would say the majority are middle age upwards but not all. The entrance to New Forest is a right hand turn through a farm gate from 2 lane road so you shouldn’t have any problems. Nothing organised for this meet but we share the field with a car boot on the Sunday. As long as the field isn’t tinder dry there will be the usual fire in the evenings. Pubs just up the road.

RoaminRog

Rally Organiser
hello , yes RoaminRog it will be our first meet so not sure what goes on at these events, been a member for a while but been too busy with work to do much touring but retired now at 60 and getting out a bit more now. we aren't party animals or into very late nights and loud disco music our ears are past that now, a couple pints off john smiths bitter and am yarning my head off by midnight and my missis. are these meetings off all ages or generally middle to late aged like old timers like me,
I’m quite sure you will both have a lovely time.
I just wasn’t sure how many goats to order for your Initiation Ceremoney!
Welcome along and really looking forward to meeting you both.