Posted by moonshadow
Southampton Rd, Lymington
Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 02:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 10:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
As for the Wellington meet, can I go on the list for this one as a 'maybe' please Sue? As soon as I've got visit dates from my daughter, I'll let you know for sure :)

Sorry Sue, found out last night, the New Forest part of the meet, clashes with Millie's christening. Granddad would be in the deepest dodo, if he wasn't there.
I'm still good for Wellington, as long as I've got the correct weekend:whistle:. I've got that as 4th - 8th July.

Sorry Sue, found out last night, the New Forest part of the meet, clashes with Millie's christening. Granddad would be in the deepest dodo, if he wasn't there.
I'm still good for Wellington, as long as I've got the correct weekend:whistle:. I've got that as 4th - 8th July.
Thanks for letting us know and, yes you have got the right dates for Wellingtonn?

See you then, then.
BTW The advice you gave me for this trip of mine, has come in very handy. Thank you.

The site is Strawberry Fields, the entrance is by the two bus stops and there is a big sign advertising the Sunday car boot sale.

This is in a field, water and toilets/toilet emptying. Pub in walking distance, and a vineyard. Fees are £7 per unit per night. Hoping to organise a fish and chip van for the Saturday evening. There will be a fire unless we have a super hot summer again, in which case it's not feasible. There is a bus to Brockenhurst/Southampton and Lymington which stops at the gate. For those who fancy venturing to foreign parts, the Isle of Wight Ferry is just under 4 miles away. There is parking for motorhomes in their overflow car park and we have the timetable and fare information. There is a very big car boot sale on site on the Sunday morning. More details to follow.

The list

1. Moonshadow
2. Lands43
3. Campervanannie
4. Roamin Rog
5. Andromeda
6. Lee
7. 4x4man
8. Peter51
9. Juliet
10. Ex-Windsurfer
11. Nabsim
12. Chrisb1701
13. Jenrai
14. MykCamper
15. Horace
16. Skyline
17. Timberman
18. Hilsmac
19. Nimmo777
20. Jillygumbo
21. Phil
22. SydnSue
23. Dorwyn
24. Pilsleyavondale
25. Ian1950
26. Salvage1
27. Dot
28. Antiquesam
Look forward to meeting you

hello everyone, martin & sue, put us down for this NEW FOREST, GATHERING on July 11th please x2 van towing small car,
thanks Paul & Ann

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back