Our french trip

Apparently 3 lifeboat crew lost trying to rescue a fishing boat in distress just off Les Sable, the captain of the fishing boat is still missing ..... very sad

By the looks and sounds of things we’re gonna have to send in an extraction team to get you home. You’re no supposed to be enjoying yourself so much. We’ll never find you anyway coz yer leaving clues but deliberately spelling the names of places wrong so we canny find ye is that wit yer doing I’ve got you sussed.?

Glad your both having a great time in your new home, loving the photos, the weather looks far better than what it was for us the other week whilst in Oban, but we did get to buy a couple of bottles of Oban malt that kept us nice and warm.

Now at an old favourite of ours Florac, 25C and clear blue skies.

Only 2 other motorhomes here, very strange, do they know something we don't.

We are now sited in camping val de blois situated on the outskirts of blois city,sited on the banks of the Loire couple of showers but sun bursting the sky and out on the cycles ! Aye wully my fat bahooky swallowing the sadle call me john wayne??

Lucky you, I carry just about everything, all types of tap adapters and I usually use a watering can.
BUT I have come across this type (male push into the tap) only a couple of times, this one here and one in Brittany, but I do think it is probably going to get more and more frequent
You will need a male to male hozelock or similar
We have come across it several times now so always carry one

We first came across it four years ago at St Hilaire de Riez on the West Coast, we stay at the aire on the beach because there is a forest for walking the dogs and a safe bit to swim in the sea for our granddaughter,
unfortunately there are no services there so we have to drive to another aire inland but only 10km away, this aire is free but you pay for the water

this needed the adaptor we then found we needed one at several aires on that coast

Well I have motorhomes in France since 2003 and as I said before, I have only twice, come across the water fitting which needs a male to male adapter. Maybe because I usually head south, maybe I have been lucky.
I still have never used one and I take it that as soon as you push in your adapter, the water spurts out
Yes the water spurts out as soon as you push the adaper in, it is a lot of fun watching someone use it for the first time :ROFLMAO:

This is what I found at Chateau Chambord. I didn’t realise it was just an industrial weight Hozelock fitting. But I do now, thank you.

Cheers

H

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back