Park up views the good, bad, ugly

I’ve sent the location in,
It’s a picnic area provided by the Dumfries and Galloway council as part of a community initiative it is at New England bay in Luce bay, there are toilets here but tap closed off for winter, I spoke with two council safety officers yesterday who said there is no problem staying here as many nights as you want but keep it clean, the location is on the entrance to New England camp site

Bloody windy at Stranraer last night so ran in land, found an abandoned garage forecourt in the hills, nice and sheltered E1631BE4-BA3E-40D6-82F5-E9C3EF63F2DB.jpeg E1631BE4-BA3E-40D6-82F5-E9C3EF63F2DB.jpeg

grath

This was us yesterday. Little village in Northern Spain called Ampudia.
Lovely place. Well worth a visit if you are that way, and all free and 22 degrees.
View attachment 42731
One of our favourite stop off enroute to and from Portugal.
Well worth a walk around and see the Trogite houses
One tip don't stop on the weekend that the pool opens. Non stop overnight party!

Thanks for that Graham. Once I saw snapster's earlier photo I immediately added it to my list of places to visit.

I didn't know there were troglodytes there. I do now.

grath

grath

Nice spot and some of the streets the whole pavements are under wooden veranda like.
Worth a google
It is just north of Valladolid, and south of Palencia

grath

Here

IMG_2151.JPG IMG_8590.JPG

grath

Keswick Campsite 3 weeks ago

7sDSyxXDT3eVZ3m8QzSnzg.jpg

Antje

Wonderful photos from some great locations. Thank you all for posting these.

grath

fullsizeoutput_2a2.jpeg

grath

IMG_2217.JPG

grath

IMG_8546.JPG

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:154)

runnach, Jeanette, Tezza33, Forresbroons, tapfitter, mark61, jagmanx, 2cv, trevskoda, Biggarmac, bellars, trixie88, paulhelenwilko, The laird, Gixer, Ian1950, Val54, Obanboy666, Edina, rab126, Mr&Mrs Tupcox, HurricaneSmith, Linda, St3v3, tonybvi, YOLO BUS, Lee, alwaysared, LANDS43, AdriaTwin, Silver sprinter, Fiona68, Martingrant, bobemmo29, Campervanannie, SimonM, Wully, helen262, Carrerasax, nutts, cronkle, cowanhouse, Fred Chase, ian and cath, Ted, linkshouse, debroos, RoadTrek Boy, pagey, Vanterrier, Liberty hall, Reiverlad, timatabsa, Trek, Grouchy, MarkJ, nabsim, GeoffL, FERENZA, WildThingsKev, Benylin, ironman, Budgie, subablu, Bigshug, TonyandJo, Bobtaylor, David0412, eurajohn, GreggBear, Camper Camera Go, Annabella, Cocky, Forest1, jiwawa, Funman, Ellendale, grantandmargie, slacky58, Andyshep, starcott, snapster, Dulvil, walter_neff, lumberjack, vanda, Andy Flav, Hank, bjh, Chris Evans001, IJenk52, eddyt, hairydog, Millie Master, Stellamarie, Bigbarry, rottytara2004, 276swc, wesaaron, vinner, DaveAdele, shrekswife, Mischief2, s4x4c, hayhiker, MadRssss, THE COLLIES, Borders2, Tony Lee, RV2MAX, paulrichardson, Markd, Lithoman, Jimbob, kernowprickles, Neodafyd, wildebus, altvic, Kenno, 47643, Peisinoe, barneynblu, Andib, Rec, saxonborg, Silver Camper, Stewie, Matchlock, nickvanbitz, britcoms, grath, Antje, Haaamster, Lindy, Ginfearsdad, Blackwatch, cliveandann, Tudor49, MJVW, DaveH55, cliveyn, anthonymorsink, skippy, peejay, Rockburner, helmit, rustydog, davep10000, Transit Man, Telstar, Toffeecat, Boatman7973, PatB, Zola,