Post a photo of your motorhome buddy

Milly;n8808 said:
Is Ruby in a buggy because she has trouble walking?
How do you get her in and out of the van ?
The reason I ask is because we will probably have to assist Shade our GSD in and out next time we use the van and any tips would be most welcome.

We had to get 'walking wheels' for Pepper when he started to suffer from Degenerative Myelopathy, it doesn't help him to get in or out of the van so we use a towel under his waist and lift him in and out, once he is outside we put him in the wheels and he runs around as normal
IMG_20170701_151356[1].jpg

I have one of those for sale at the moment Terry. It is the small dog size. Sadly no longer needed.

maingate;n19543 said:
I have one of those for sale at the moment Terry. It is the small dog size. Sadly no longer needed.

They are worth buying Jim, it gives you that bit more time with them, I get asked a lot of questions about mine so if someone with a smaller dog asks I will let you know

Lost my buddy this morning, 12yr old greyhound, died in my arms at the vets. No more for me can’t go through that again. She was an ex racer , we got her when she was three, only ever lived in a shed needless to say she was very spoilt. ?? picture of her #10

Last edited:
saxonrosie;n22270 said:
Lost my buddy this morning, 12yr old greyhound, died in my arms at the vets. No more for me can’t go through that again. She was an ex racer , we got her when she was three, only ever lived in a shed needless to say she was very spoilt. ?? picture of her #10

Aww I’m sorry to hear that that’s why we haven’t got another dog, she seems as if she had a good life

saxonrosie;n22270 said:

Really sorry to hear your sad news,I know what you are going through.We lost our much loved 14 year old Kerry Blue terrier Ky 2 weeks ago.
Proud Kerry Blue.JPG

We said the same thing at the time,that's it we're not going through that grief again but the house does seem a bit quiet and empty without him.

saxonrosie;n22270 said:

This is the first time I've dipped into this thread for ages and I was so sad to see your news. I know you never stop missing them - I think of my dogs every day - but I hope you're getting used to things now and enjoying memories of the happy days again.

wakk44;n22368 said:
Really sorry to hear your sad news,I know what you are going through.We lost our much loved 14 year old Kerry Blue terrier Ky 2 weeks ago.

We said the same thing at the time,that's it we're not going through that grief again but the house does seem a bit quiet and empty without him.

Oh Steve, yours too... I'm so sorry. We also said the same thing three times when we lost dogs and the last time was the only time we stuck to it, mainly because our daughter had moved to Australia by then and we hated putting dogs into kennels for extended holidays. I honestly think the years of joy and companionship outweigh the sorrow at losing them... worth every tear. Every dog is different, so it's not like 'replacing'... more like bringing back the good memories and making new ones. Having said that, I definitely can't go back to having a dog again now that I'm on my own. There are still times when I just couldn't do it and the guilt would be awful. Meanwhile, I kidnap my son's bonkers cockerpoo and get my doggy fix that way :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back