Search for wine , recommend a nice drop.

If you don't mind paying a bit more lovely white ..for christmas dinner ours didn't last till then..lidl £12 1ltr bottle

IMG_20201218_182320.jpg

A German red wine 🍷?

This was really very nice with our Sunday roast. Bit like Pinot Noir and not as hefty as Cabernet. From Aldi and bottled in Cochem.

AABD5E99-AC40-4F4F-88C4-A75D84E44183.jpeg

Cheers

H

Put a note in your diary for another wine offer from Sainsbury's
25% off 6 bottles of Wine, Champagne and Prosecco from 9th March until 13th March. Instore and online

Excludes bottles under £5 in England or £7 in Wales. Minimum unit pricing applies in Wales. Excludes bottles 200ml and under, all Sainsbury’s House wine, all fortified wine, boxed wine and gift sets. Max 36 bottles. Excludes Centrals, Locals and Scotland.

I usually stock up on the wines I like when these offers are on

Put a note in your diary for another wine offer from Sainsbury's
25% off 6 bottles of Wine, Champagne and Prosecco from 9th March until 13th March. Instore and online

Excludes bottles under £5 in England or £7 in Wales. Minimum unit pricing applies in Wales. Excludes bottles 200ml and under, all Sainsbury’s House wine, all fortified wine, boxed wine and gift sets. Max 36 bottles. Excludes Centrals, Locals and Scotland.

I usually stock up on the wines I like when these offers are on
If you're up my neck of the woods, Booths are doing a good 25% off three bottles.

Cheers

H

Picked up 2 these for this week ..
Awful ,,dont buy if you have a problem with strong taning taste..
Picked up some 2015 last trip france lovely ..

IMG_20210227_090146.jpg

Tip for REC and anyone here in Portugal.
Because of the lack of tourists, there's plenty of fresh, quality wine sloshing around .
Surpluses are being sent to the bag,- in -box plants.
Dow, Douro and Setubal especially.
At 8€ for 5 litres, you can't go wrong.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back