The bar is open

I'm on the real ale?
On the road again by Willie Nelson.
Used to annoy the kids whenever we were setting off in our van on a road trip?
Do you do pub stop overs?

Can,t beat real ale. Worthington White shield is my current favourite. Tesco stock it now.
What is your favourite pub stop

Favourite pub stop?
Thats a seperate thread altogether!
Over the years there has been so many and pubs and landlords change but my most recent 4 weeks ago was The Sun Trevor in Llangollen. Spacious flat car park. Great views. Nice Ales. Old fashioned pub grub.
Good walk. Ticked all my boxes.
Just off to Tescos.
Cheers!

Martin P;n5561 said:
Here you are Annie. Drinks all round.

I think we should raise a glass to David Cassidy and something off his play list would be appropriate instead of a RIP thread mines vodka and coke with ice and Lemmon cheers

Martin P;n5601 said:
Sure Rob , no problem. Have you tried Worthington white shield yet?

Can't say that I have Martin. We don't see much Worthington around San Neo, it's a bit of a Greene King area.

Edit: Just seen they have it in Tesco £6 for 4 bottles. At 5.6% that should break the ice!

I'll try it.

Last edited:

Martin that’s 100% no Garth brooks but still a great song. He’s the most protected artist ever you can’t even buy his stuff on I tunes and most of the stuff on u tube is tribute or

Popping in for a nightcap, got to prepare myself for a couple of nights out.... not being a drinker.

being a nasty night, I think a warming hot chocolate with a LARGE baileys...

the only song I can think of is "Charlie Drake - Down came the rain ".....:Hot_Coffee_Emoji::Umbrella_Rain_Drops

Last edited:
Here’s one I posted on wc a few months back it’s kind got somthing catchy and the big guys a local

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back