The bar is open

Evening everyone tonight I think I'll have a Bacardi and coke please no ice!

Hi all can I sneak in with you lot for a quick pint of bitter. I should be having a real drink with Gordon on Friday at the Green Frog meet if I can get through the floods I've seen on TV. Bottoms up. :Beer_Emoji: ....
.... Tom ....

It's a great bar this Tom you can eat and drink as much as you like no calories and no hangover but some of the musc leaves a lot to be desired. :Musical_Notes_Emoji:Surprised_Face_Emoj:Musical_Notes_Emoji

The bar also does a full English great can I have
bacon
egg
mushrooms
fried tomatoes
blackpudding
baked beans
With 2 slices of toast please
and a black fresh coffee none of that instant muck.

Morning everyone Full English all round. Also Alka Seltzers if needed.
Anyone for a Bloody Mary.?

Stonedaddy;n5657 said:
Hi all can I sneak in with you lot for a quick pint of bitter. I should be having a real drink with Gordon on Friday at the Green Frog meet if I can get through the floods I've seen on TV. Bottoms up. :Beer_Emoji: ....
.... Tom ....

Good luck with the travels. Looks pretty wet in places

Can't beat SBP.

Just had a nice flinglish at Addenbrookes hospital. Looks like we are here for a couple of hours yet
​​​​​​

Robmac;n5787 said:
Can't beat SBP.

Just had a nice flinglish at Addenbrookes hospital. Looks like we are here for a couple of hours yet
​​​​​​

Oh. Hope your day improves
enjoy your flinglish
Best Wishes
M

Is the sun over the yardarm yet? It's been that kind of day so far :frown:

Campervanannie;n5719 said:
The bar also does a full English great can I have
bacon
egg
mushrooms
fried tomatoes
blackpudding
baked beans
With 2 slices of toast please
and a black fresh coffee none of that instant muck.

Is this an order for the weekend??☕️??‍???‍??????

Linda;n5863 said:
Are You ok??

A bit sleep deprived but I'm OK ta. It's been a week of vehicle problems, including a numpty van driver taking out my wing mirror and putting a few new wrinkles in poor old Birdie yesterday... he came round a bend too fast. I was on my way to the garage too, to get some fiddly bits done on the suspension and exhaust... now I'm looking at a brand new wing mirror, which they're trying to get for me for tomorrow, before I come up to Abingdon. Numpty driver disappeared in a cloud of dust by the way . Today the car's in for service and MoT... looks like that's gonna be expensive too. Sometimes I think I should get used to taking the bus :rolleyes:

Minisorella;n5881 said:
A bit sleep deprived but I'm OK ta. It's been a week of vehicle problems,.........

Sorry about this being a bit 'shutting the stable door after.........' Jennie, but, get a dash cam (if you haven't already).

They can be worth their weight in gold for situations like this (or worse),

You may get some insurance discount too.

Rob I'm embarrassed to say, I've got a dashcam but the plug wasn't in the socket right and I hadn't noticed until it was too late :frown: Still, it could have been a whole lot worse and I'll still love Birdie, no matter how many 'adventure' scars she collects!

Minisorella;n5890 said:
Rob I'm embarrassed to say, I've got a dashcam but the plug wasn't in the socket right and I hadn't noticed until it was too late :frown: Still, it could have been a whole lot worse and I'll still love Birdie, no matter how many 'adventure' scars she collects!

Actually Jennie, having given you my pearls of wisdom...

I often forget to switch the camera between vehicles. Must buy another! :redface:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back