The bar is open

Martin P;n6026 said:
They also do a Stornaway white pudding and a fruit pudding

They do indeed Martin.

A friend of mine is getting me some of each in a couple of weeks.

Robmac;n6032 said:
They do indeed Martin.

A friend of mine is getting me some of each in a couple of weeks.

Little note here. The fruit pudding is a savoury pudding and only a complete idiot would try to eat it with custard. Ahem.

That's very true Martin.

How does the saying go?

"It takes knowledge to know that Tomato is a fruit, it takes wisdom to know not to put it in a fruit salad"

Robmac;n6062 said:
That's very true Martin.

How does the saying go?

"It takes knowledge to know that Tomato is a fruit, it takes wisdom to know not to put it in a fruit salad"

So it does Rob. Enjoy your puddings

Evening all well just been such a busy day!! What with swimming then son comes with wreaking Annie! Then we go to son's house he's just renovated and back over to whirlwinds house across the road!! Phew ?

Robmac;n6062 said:
That's very true Martin.

How does the saying go?

And it takes a clever dick to tell us that. :Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

Just a light breaky for me please poached egg on marmite toast please with a little sweetcorn on the side

Minisorella;n5881 said:
A bit sleep deprived but I'm OK ta. It's been a week of vehicle problems, including a numpty van driver taking out my wing mirror and putting a few new wrinkles in poor old Birdie yesterday... he came round a bend too fast. I was on my way to the garage too, to get some fiddly bits done on the suspension and exhaust... now I'm looking at a brand new wing mirror, which they're trying to get for me for tomorrow, before I come up to Abingdon. Numpty driver disappeared in a cloud of dust by the way . Today the car's in for service and MoT... looks like that's gonna be expensive too. Sometimes I think I should get used to taking the bus :rolleyes:

Hope all this works out for you. All seems to come at once sometimes

Campervanannie;n6155 said:
Just a light breaky for me please poached egg on marmite toast please with a little sweetcorn on the side

That sounded perfect Annie, until you ruined it with the sweetcorn!

Robmac;n6191 said:
That sounded perfect Annie, until you ruined it with the sweetcorn!

I love the taste of sweetcorn and poached eggs .

Campervanannie;n6220 said:
I love the taste of sweetcorn and poached eggs .

I like sweetcorn Annie, but I don't think it would suit me for breakfast. I love it with Pasta shells, Tuna, and Onion, all mixed up. (Cold)

A poached egg with a piece of smoked haddock. Lovely breakfast. Perfect with your tomato juice Robmac. Morning Annie

I often have Kippers with a poached egg on top Martin.

One of my favourite breakfasts though, is (as you say) Smoked Haddock, with a poached egg, but also on top of a bed of bubble and squeak.

Heaven!

I also for a light breakfast sardines in tomatoe sauce mash them in a dish with a teaspoon of English mustard and spread like a patè on warm toasted buttered bread scrumptious.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back