Chat Room

Smashing couple of days with Annie and Bill.
Bill showed us some of his 'Flat figure painting', absolutely stunning (y)
We had a few fish, but the gales didn't make it easy fishing, so best do it again soon and hope for better weather.

Bill showed us some of his 'Flat figure painting', absolutely stunning

Bill also showed me his "etchings", obviously not as exclusive as I thought :rolleyes: They are absolutely amazing........very talented man: shame about his beach survival skills :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 26AA4E14-1D93-4F93-82D4-24499E047BBE.jpeg
    26AA4E14-1D93-4F93-82D4-24499E047BBE.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 88B535E2-59CC-4CEC-B72D-8B3833CC534E.jpeg
    88B535E2-59CC-4CEC-B72D-8B3833CC534E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • E4DC638D-FC39-4C98-9BE2-3121D5490D76.jpeg
    E4DC638D-FC39-4C98-9BE2-3121D5490D76.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Sausages
Haven't been able to find decent sausages for ages, but ..... visited Trago Mills nr Newton Abbot for some fishing gear and picked up a pack of their cracked black pepper sausages. So good that on the next trip we bought Toulouse, Cumberland and Lincoln varieties .... yum yum yum (y)

Sausages
Haven't been able to find decent sausages for ages, but ..... visited Trago Mills nr Newton Abbot for some fishing gear and picked up a pack of their cracked black pepper sausages. So good that on the next trip we bought Toulouse, Cumberland and Lincoln varieties .... yum yum yum (y)
I am not a fan of sausages as the smallest bit of gristle means the dogs have them but ...

Have a try of Aldi’s chipolatas, fairly thin sausage but 12 in a pack and they are really tasty :)

I love a good Cumberland sausage but I used to buy some from Tesco’s they had red and green wellies on the pack Debbie ? Harrogate sausages and they were fab, the ones that are made from that pink mush I don’t ever buy disgusting things.

I love a good Cumberland sausage but I used to buy some from Tesco’s they had red and green wellies on the pack Debbie ? Harrogate sausages and they were fab, the ones that are made from that pink mush I don’t ever buy disgusting things.

They were called Debbie and Harry Annie and Asda sell them they are nice but I’m like nabsim the least bit gristle and that’s them in the bin! Yuck ? but I’ll try Aldi ones nabsim see what they are like oh by the way Annie happy birthday ?

best sausages are the ones the butchers make themselves...........the butcher here makes all his own plus his own pies etc.......delicious....he uses all locally sourced meat..........award winning butcher........

They were called Debbie and Harry Annie and Asda sell them they are nice but I’m like nabsim the least bit gristle and that’s them in the bin! Yuck ? but I’ll try Aldi ones nabsim see what they are like oh by the way Annie happy birthday ?

Debbie and Andrew sausages Jeanette, and they are made in Harrogate Annie.???

Debbie and Andrew sausages Jeanette, and they are made in Harrogate Annie.???

Haha don’t know where I got Harry from Sue I normally just look for the red wellies! ..lol

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back