Chat Room

The French certainly knows how to get things noticed

Just enjoyed a really scrummy meal at the Crab restaurant in Wells next the Sea, Norfolk. Frost on the bus, so going to be a chilly night out there.

You made good time. Nice to see you, shame it was a flying visit.

Sorry I didn't get to say bye Sue, nobody at home when I called.

Bin boys have just done the rounds, so now I've put the kettle on

had to make a visit to post offie this morning.............oh gosh, pleased to be back home.....freezing cold....my little hands are frozen...........driving in fog was not nice............weather is getting worse............new i should have prepared for winter earlier.............

had to make a visit to post offie this morning.............oh gosh, pleased to be back home.....freezing cold....my little hands are frozen...........driving in fog was not nice............weather is getting worse............new i should have prepared for winter earlier.............

Did you get your heater mended trixie and it has been cold,wet and foggy here today

Did you get your heater mended trixie and it has been cold,wet and foggy here today
unfortunately not jeanette.............didnt relly think about it too much when we had the hot summer (thats when i should have been getting it sorted} then about six weeks ago tried to find a reliable gas engineer..........some sid they would take a look, then didnt turn up....a couple of others turned up.......after finishing their days work....and were in a hurry to get home........said they would be back....still waiting...........another one said it would be a DAYS WORK 350 POUND......what a load of rubbish........
got so fed up and stressed....i gave up.........oooohhhh
whats the saying .....a stitch in time saves nine......

unfortunately not jeanette.............didnt relly think about it too much when we had the hot summer (thats when i should have been getting it sorted} then about six weeks ago tried to find a reliable gas engineer..........some sid they would take a look, then didnt turn up....a couple of others turned up.......after finishing their days work....and were in a hurry to get home........said they would be back....still waiting...........another one said it would be a DAYS WORK 350 POUND......what a load of rubbish........
got so fed up and stressed....i gave up.........oooohhhh
whats the saying .....a stitch in time saves nine......

That’s shocking trixie when they say a thing they should mean it! Have you looked on checkatrade for a gas engineer trixie!

Misty out there, but setting off soon to clear K Lynn and P'boro before the traffic builds up.

Was foggy and rain a lot of the journey last night but clear and dry when we got to Hull. I think I came across one of the worse drivers ever last night as well, not sure if it was just lack of confidence in dark/cold/fog or if they were unable to see but 35 and constant slowing on main Buxton to Chesterfield road is terrible. In chesterfield there was an ambulance coming with blues and twos so everyone pulled over and they stopped banging in the middle of the road and gave me a right dirty look as if I was cutting them up. They didn’t look more than 40 so guess either blind or stupid or both

That’s shocking trixie when they say a thing they should mean it! Have you looked on checkatrade for a gas engineer trixie!
giving up for the time being jeanette..........take it gas engineers dont want the small jobs in winter...probably too busy with boilers etc......;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Sons a joiner and self employed trixie and he says no matter how small a job is he goes to see it!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back