Thursday 1st -Tuesday 6th August 2024, Aylestone St James rugby club,Leicester

Thursday 1st -Tuesday 6th August 2024, Aylestone St James rugby club,Leicester
Posted by jeffmossy
Aylestone St James rugby club ( known far & wide as the JIMMIES) Covert lane Scraptoft Leicester
Thursday, August 1, 2024 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, August 6, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
drove past the said offending shop in Queniborough, very quaint little shop I must say. I think we both put on a couple of pounds just by osmosis as we drove past
if you had stepped inside it would be stones not pounds ! they’ve converted the old slaughter house in the back into commercial kitchens and supply other farm shops & outlets with prepared meals and pies etc as well as the pork pies & sausage rolls

if you had stepped inside it would be stones not pounds ! they’ve converted the old slaughter house in the back into commercial kitchens and supply other farm shops & outlets with prepared meals and pies etc as well as the pork pies & sausage rolls

I MUST visit that shop Ken.

I went to a house party in Queniborough when I was 15. Huge house with massive swimming pool etc. etc.

I got drunk. on Cider and a Party 7.

I MUST visit that shop Ken.

I went to a house party in Queniborough when I was 15. Huge house with massive swimming pool etc. etc.

I got drunk. on Cider and a Party 7.
Cider AND a party 7 at just 15 years old??? Christ you started young ;)
Wasn't it Paul Calf who said a party 7 would last him.........all the way to the pub.

Hi Jeff and Ken, if there is space may we join you on this rally please? 3 nights Thursday night to Saturday night inclusive. Thanks Mick and Teresa

Sadly I am not able to make this rally because of other commitments.
My apologies.
Kind regards
Bev

Sorry guys I need to cancel,I have a poorly van.
Hope it's fixed for Hereford.

I used to play darts for gates hangs well with my son lovely pub but if it floods ????

Any member booking a rally after 24th April 2024 are now required to provide a contact phone number and their vehicle registration. Please read this thread for more details.

Rally Organiser 24hour EMERGENCY contact number (only available on the dates of the duration of the Rally) 07443105184 Jeff
Covert Lane, Scraptoft, Leicester LE7 9SP

Thursday 1st August until Tuesday 6th 2024, Brand New Venue Thanks to rugbyken.

Aylestone St James rugby club (known far & wide as the JIMMIES) covert lane Scraptoft Leicester LE 79SP
coordinates 52.6455990 -1.0324577

The club is on the eastern outskirts of Leicester on a quiet lane with a dog walking field next to it and footpaths branching off in various places and Rutland Water is about a 30min drive

we have access to a licensed bar with large patio area

outside freshwater tap

Elsan point

rubbish disposal

Access to single separate ladies & gents wc & shower

There is a large Tesco a couple of miles away

a small Coop is in Scraptoft village walking distance + corner shop
weatherspoons about 500 mtr away

Entertainment in the clubhouse

Thursday - Social evening

Friday - 8pm Sticky 13's with Admin

Saturday - Disco , Groupoke and Karaoke

Sunday - Linda's Quiz night

The cost is £11 per unit per night, please have your fee in a sealed envelope with your forum name and how many nights you are attending, this will be collected ON ARRIVAL by one of the stewards

If you would like to attend please ask on this thread only stating your arrival day and how many days you will be attending

If you are heading north from the rye meet take the A47 off the A1 takes you within 1/2 mile of the clubhouse
[/URL]
Hi Jeff, it will be Friday now when we arrive. Still got the gremlins against us but we're winning.

Hi Jeff. I've been Uber clumsy today and missed the bottom stair at home carrying the very last bag to the van! Just waiting in X-ray to see if my ankle is broken... ouchy 😭 We definitely won't be there today but is it OK to reserve judgement on the rest of the meet until tomorrow please? If there's someone waiting who can take my place, then I'll give up now 🤞

Oh Jenny……what a shock for you.

It’s fine for you to come tomorrow if you are able to drive. Plenty of room so don’t worry. Fingers crossed it’s not broken

Hi Jeff. I've been Uber clumsy today and missed the bottom stair at home carrying the very last bag to the van! Just waiting in X-ray to see if my ankle is broken... ouchy 😭 We definitely won't be there today but is it OK to reserve judgement on the rest of the meet until tomorrow please? If there's someone waiting who can take my place, then I'll give up now 🤞
No staying power. Where’s your get and go.

Okay, it’s got up and gone
Rest up. Stay safe

A beautiful end to the first day. Jacki sitting under the canopy in the middle of a thunderstorm.1000000105.jpg

Well it seems we won't be coming to Leicester... small break/big ligament damage. One ligament has ripped away and taken some bone with it! Who even knew that was possible? Back in the moon boot for weeks to come now... allowed to gently weight bear but it hurts too much just yet.

To add to the mix, Paul has picked up a bug and doesn't feel well enough to come, so we'll have to let this one go 😭

Looks like a fabulous venue though, so have a great meet everyone and see you next time xx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back