Thursday 1st -Tuesday 6th August 2024, Aylestone St James rugby club,Leicester

Thursday 1st -Tuesday 6th August 2024, Aylestone St James rugby club,Leicester
Posted by jeffmossy
Aylestone St James rugby club ( known far & wide as the JIMMIES) Covert lane Scraptoft Leicester
Thursday, August 1, 2024 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, August 6, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Well it seems we won't be coming to Leicester... small break/big ligament damage. One ligament has ripped away and taken some bone with it! Who even knew that was possible? Back in the moon boot for weeks to come now... allowed to gently weight bear but it hurts too much just yet.

To add to the mix, Paul has picked up a bug and doesn't feel well enough to come, so we'll have to let this one go 😭

Looks like a fabulous venue though, so have a great meet everyone and see you next time xx
No worries Jen hope you both get better soon and fingers crossed your ankle heals sooner rather than later

Well out on patrol again tonight keeping you folks safe spotted a few infringements as I did my rounds a certain mr trotters van I noticed wasn’t parked too straight and his neighbours think he’s called me duck was using a pair of his Y fronts as an awning now that’s not on. As I passed mr Barry's van I’m sure I could hear him counting coins I’m sure I heard him say £1 million and 25 pence o feck I’ve lost count again. But alls well think I’ll have a break and slice of pork pie. 😂😜

Boots on tonight I heard there was gonna be trouble ..Well what can I say. The smell of farts and smelly socks from Ken and Jans van is keeping awake .But that’s ok Linda’s snoring is a nice distraction I think would realy appreciate it i would pick your dogs shite up because I’ve had to pick up Lorrie’s droppings twice. Be assured that I’m on the case if you feel threatened upset or you are in fear, I can arrange any of your fantasies for a small fee. 😀😎

Safely back to help out with the kiddies birthday party and the clear up. Many thanks to everyone involved in putting the rally on, particularly Ken for scouting it out. Its a nice venue with friendly bar staff and good walking. Would happily return.

Elsan point at the jimmies should we apply for a patent ?
ATTACH=full]73844[/ATTACH]

Despite the threat of noxious pies, the meet went very well, even with the best the British summer could throw at us.
Great venue Ken. Cheers mate.

And my thanks to everyone who made Nikki and Millie so welcome, on Sunday.

Just in horrible run home. Roads blocked and closed everywhere spent over an hour and a half stuck in a queue on the 66. Apart from that all good. Thanks Ken Jan Jeff Lorane Lee Linda and Dell and anybody else who works at these things it’s always appreciated. We had a good time great venue and thanks to the staff and members of jimmies who ran the bar for us on their own time as volunteers. You lot are on your own tonight as far as security is concerned I’d put them pork pies in the safe.😜

Firstly can I give my apologies to anyone stuck in the 4 mile traffic jam on the A1 just after the A46 R/A. We had a blowout and had to have plod to protect us while waiting for recovery. RAC wouldn't come out without the protection and then the tyre fitter was going to be another 2 hours. Eventually recovery were sent by the police so that the road could be cleared and took us to Markham Moor services to get it changed. We are now £500 pounds lighter and then just before we turned into our road the one on the other side popped, that will have to wait until tomorrow. As for the rest of the weekend we had a great time and many thanks to everyone who organised it. Touch wood we may see you next week up Norf.
Chris and Jacki.

Just been to my usual tyre supplier to order a replacement for the second one and it is only £95. What a ripoff yesterday.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back