Thursday 1st -Tuesday 6th August 2024, Aylestone St James rugby club,Leicester

Thursday 1st -Tuesday 6th August 2024, Aylestone St James rugby club,Leicester
Posted by jeffmossy
Aylestone St James rugby club ( known far & wide as the JIMMIES) Covert lane Scraptoft Leicester
Thursday, August 1, 2024 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, August 6, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Sorry if it's taken so long to say thanks, thanks to Ken for finding such a wonderful venue, probably the best for a while, and thanks to Jeff and Lorrain for setting up the meet. Sue and I met some wonderful folks and although I'm not quite able to mix so much, Sue was. Thanks once again folks, maybe again next year???
Peter

Thank you to all who arranged and ran this meet it was lovely and relaxed.
Thank you also to the kind volunteers that ran the bar. Hopefully we can use the same venue again next year 🤞

the club are really hoping we do return they said 5 days of us was less hassle than 5 hrs of a wedding let etc & more lucrative for them , they have asked me if i want to book next year & they will arrange other do’s around us & now we’ve done it once maybe i won’t have sleepless nights worrying etc though i will probably need a bigger box for the pies next year lol

the club are really hoping we do return they said 5 days of us was less hassle than 5 hrs of a wedding let etc & more lucrative for them , they have asked me if i want to book next year & they will arrange other do’s around us & now we’ve done it once maybe i won’t have sleepless nights worrying etc though i will probably need a bigger box for the pies next year lol
Look forward to that Ken

The oppys are up for this too Ken.

Just a thunk Ken, maybe it could be tied in with the music fest that we just missed, as I said, just a thunk
Peter

Just a thunk Ken, maybe it could be tied in with the music fest that we just missed, as I said, just a thunk
Peter
Peter, I believe we cannot have that weekend, Ken will probably book the same dates as this year, just before the Druridge rally 2025

as jeff said peter there would be a problem with insurance exemption certs etc with two events overlapping we did look at it but not viable, and also i have asked the club if we could have the same weekend ie july 31st -aug 5th when it’s all confirmed will be raised as an invite

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back