" tip of the day "

ok (y)now we are all friend's again there are somethings in life we cant explain :unsure: . our last m/h was a tag new in (2008 3L lump ) doing only 19mpg & 160 bhp so had her remapped at 2000 miles still did 19mpg BUT went 192bhp like shyt off a shovel ( burnt the clutch out at 10.000 miles my fault thought a was sterling moss :ROFLMAO:) but boy could she go up that steep hill coming from dover docks pulling 6000KG she was shyt hot . at 20.000 miles she ended up at 28 mpg BUT sadly she got damp on a hab check so had to go hence the swift any way looking forward to the 29th December 😎😎 .cheyenne

View attachment 70867
Great to see you back 😀 👍

to save time lpg & washing up my wife always part cooks 3/4 days of bacon or sausages at home then wraps them in foil for each day while driving to our destination to start us off so each day just take out of the fridge lay under the grill on said foil takes only a few min's to finish off throw the foil way only plates to clean . cheyenne

Good idea regarding bacon etc, we tend to use paper plates a lot when away. I reckon on balance the paper plates balance out the cost of heating water and using detergent.

Davy
these are the best plates to have in the m/h .cheyenne

DSC01974.JPGDSC02204.JPG

Good idea regarding bacon etc, we tend to use paper plates a lot when away. I reckon on balance the paper plates balance out the cost of heating water and using detergent.

Davy
We use kitchen towels on melamine most of the time unless it's a wet meal, and even then use kitchen foil sometimes.

I can't decide which is better for both water and gas usage, boiling our small kettle and doing what there is after breakfast each day, or using the water heater and doing what there is when we run out of plates etc.

I think you will need bigger plates with them portions 😮
this is what happens when you pack in smoking after 40 years food tastes like it did when we were kids . the down side is putting on weight its a constant battle that sunday breakfast is what my good lady makes in Spain & the curry ( just eat ) is on only site we use in the uk . cheyenne

this is what happens when you pack in smoking after 40 years food tastes like it did when we were kids . the down side is putting on weight its a constant battle that sunday breakfast is what my good lady makes in Spain & the curry ( just eat ) is on only site we use in the uk . cheyenne
That's your best Tip Of The Day.
Didn't mean filter tip:mad:

Stop smoking (y) (y) (y) (y)
No regrets giving up. My only regret was starting in the first place.

Nicotine To arrest a teen.

Sorry, wrong thread

Are those really paper plares? Look like a very good breakfast to me
no they are melamine dont make a sound in the cupboards & are unbreakable . paper plates are for some but not us i want the plates to complement the meal this type but without the cups as we like to drink out of standard cups .cheyenne

We used to be gluttons too, but we bought smaller plates, We get Chinese or Pizza on a Saturday night, and there is enough for Sunday too, we used to have some sort of pudding afterwards but stopped that, and now we have a couple of biscuits with our morning coffee and try to eat sensibly, sadly the weight isn't dropping off as we're not as mobile, but it is going down, I'd kill my first born for a cig, but not had one since 2007/8.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back