Vehicle sticker

This is still the shape and image I would be proud to put on my van, except for the upper text, where "Living the Dream" works for me.

It's your call Phil, but looking at successful stickers like Crit Aire, Nation Trust, etc., etc., their recognised and successful shape seems to follow the above.

I dont think we can use 'Living the Dream’because its copyrighted. Whereas 'Live your Dreams’ is a direct invitation to anyone considering joining us.
What about Always live your dreams though I’m not keen on the one at the top that says driving your dreams.

I like Driving Your Dreams... or Driving the Dream.
Also Your Road to Dreams or Your Road to Adventure

The thing we do most is tour, so something along the lines of 'Touring pleasure', 'The happy tourer' ............................................

Turn it around

On The Road

To Motorhomer.com

Like how the wee mh in picture ihas now got a face and starting become a living thing try and find a name for the van caricature and incorporate that like the curved oval shaped sticker.

I still think 'live your dream' or 'live your dreams' is a good strap line.

It's underlying message to anyone reading it is that the person in the camper is already doing that and the person reading the sticker is being invited to do the same. That's what it implies to me, but that's maybe just me?

My gut feel says not to use more than 3 words whatever wording finally gets decided.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back