We have gone to Spain 2020

If Alcoutim is crowded, have a look at the parking by the cemetery, just south of the town, on the Riverside road.
If there's not a funeral or a squadron of French motorhomes, you might be ok there, if you park tidily.
Great views and an easy path into town..

Yesterday we moved to another spot in Benalmadena , only 50 MTR from the sea front near toilets and bars , we went for a curry last night , only 1 minute walk from were we are . Tomorrow we are moving to the bull ring in Torremolinos ready for the market on Sunday

We are still at Fuengirola castle, going to stay another night, found a bar that does two cocktails for €5 between 4.00pm and 6.00pm. We had visitors last night at 3.30am playing loud music from there cars, but at least it wasn't that annoying rap stuff. I was that knackered couldn't be bothered to investigate, but this morning the corner of the carpark is littered with tins and McDonald's bags, you would have at least thought they would have put there rubbish in the bins in the carpark.

There is the Miramar Mall across the road from the Fuengirola castle were we are staying, just walked to it to get some supplies from the Carrefour there, only for the wife to get all excited with hot flushes, there's only a bloody Primarni store, at least there is seating outside for all us bored men. Gentlemen in future can we put warnings on the POIs, so that we know to give such places a wide berth please. On the plus side she wont make a huge dent into the bank balance, you could fill a van for €100. It's just the amount of time I will be sat here for, when the sun is shining.

IMG_20200306_112811.jpgIMG_20200306_112817.jpg

David I bet you love it and making oot otherwise ya chancer ,I know you you know 😀😀😀psn masell
fiona says good on her hope she stocks up

David I bet you love it and making oot otherwise ya chancer ,I know you you know 😀😀😀psn masell
fiona says good on her hope she stocks up

It's ok Gordon, your time will come, wouldn't mind if there was a bar, at least we could have had a pint while we are waiting, oh tell Fiona she stocked up alright, come out with a big paper bag full, think she managed to fill it for €25. 😭

Hi can I have co_odds for spot in cala de mijas please

I called down this morning, wasn't a single place available behind the barriers, so we have come back to Fuengirola castle. Managed to wash the motorhome at a Repsol garage in Fuengirola opposite Hypercor. Also filled up with water there and emptied the grey waste whilst washing the motorhome. There is a gantry so you can wash the roof. Just need to sort the toilet now, couldn't do it as Cala De Mijas as the market was on and someone had parked there car over the manhole cover.

I called down this morning, wasn't a single place available behind the barriers, so we have come back to Fuengirola castle. Managed to wash the motorhome at a Repsol garage in Fuengirola opposite Hypercor. Also filled up with water there and emptied the grey waste whilst washing the motorhome. There is a gantry so you can wash the roof. Just need to sort the toilet now, couldn't do it as Cala De Mijas as the market was on and someone had parked there car over the manhole cover.
It is the warden who parked the car over the manhole as you are not allowed to empty while the market is on , but after 2 o clock you can empty

Thanks could because it's the weekend . We will take a look Friday.

Are you calling at Primark leave something for me

Are you calling at Primark leave something for me

Not a bloody chance. Lol probably going to Puerto Banus tomorrow, going to play at been a 10 Bob millionaire, like many others down there. I shall have a menu del Dai on one of the water front restaurants and people watch. I shall put my Lacoste teashirt on instead of my £3.00 sports direct one though. 😭

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back