We have gone to Spain 2020

Pomaroa tomorrow, close enough for a raiding party.
Ilovely to get to the sun, it's cold up in them there hills.
Catch up in a couple of days, I'll be in touch sio we don't catch you in the buff sun bathing.

Browning nicely , thanks, Lee.
We've some bad influences
around..., Oppy you, Harleyboy Gaz..

It's going to be a busy week.
We should be available by Thursday.. possibly
How long are you staying in Pria
Verde.. ?

Looks like it's party time at the hovel 🍷 🍻 🍻🍷:cool:(y)
Browning nicely , thanks, Lee.
We've some bad influences
around..., Oppy you, Harleyboy Gaz..

It's going to be a busy week.
We should be available by Thursday.. possibly
How long are you staying in Pria
Verde.. ?

Looks like it's party time at the hovel 🍷 🍻 🍻🍷:cool:(y)

According to Linda we are going to Ken for his birthday and then clear off for a few days while he spends time with his family and then return, that's when the party will realy starts.

Sitting on the paid aire at Ronda. Drove up 60km from Manilva on the coast. It just seemed to go on going up for ever. Some of it was a clammy hands, heart in mouth, clenched buttocks, don't look down series of bends. I'll have a look round here and make for Cordoba tomorrow.1581945004395750973528799067210.jpg

Sitting on the paid aire at Ronda. Drove up 60km from Manilva on the coast. It just seemed to go on going up for ever. Some of it was a clammy hands, heart in mouth, clenched buttocks, don't look down series of bends. I'll have a look round here and make for Cordoba tomorrow.[ATTACHtype="full"]53079[/ATTACH]
Sitting on the paid aire at Ronda. Drove up 60km from Manilva on the coast. It just seemed to go on going up for ever. Some of it was a clammy hands, heart in mouth, clenched buttocks, don't look down series of bends. I'll have a look round here and make for Cordoba tomorrow.View attachment 53079

There’s a slightly better road to the north/other side of estepona, as we’ve made a number of visits there from estepona over the years. We tend to go on one road and come back on the other!!!!

Sitting on the paid aire at Ronda. Drove up 60km from Manilva on the coast. It just seemed to go on going up for ever. Some of it was a clammy hands, heart in mouth, clenched buttocks, don't look down series of bends. I'll have a look round here and make for Cordoba tomorrow.View attachment 53079
I have a few aerials on my roof but none as impressive as that LMC on the right of your picture :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Let us know about Cordoba please, we have left Madrid now and are in Toledo, which is Fab, we are planning on having a good look around tomorrow and then leaving heading towards Cordoba, it's about 300km from here so might end up stopping of halfway along.

I've stopped at Lucena as I made a detour to Antequera. Will be at Corboda earlyish tomorrow. Will ket you know where I am.

Ok that will be fabulous, thanks, we are staying at a free Aire in Viso del Marques tonight, free disposal of grey and black waste and top up with fresh water. Heading to Cordoba tomorrow, we are 166km away. Just tried to book the horse show there for the 20th, but for some reason our visa card wasn't accepted, have to go direct to the royal stables tomorrow when we arrive to see if there are any seats left, unfortunately the wife likes her horses.

We went to Córdoba a couple of years ago, beautiful city. We got tickets for the horses quite easily on the day - best not to just turn up as that queue was quite long!

We went to Córdoba a couple of years ago, beautiful city. We got tickets for the horses quite easily on the day - best not to just turn up as that queue was quite long!

Thank you, reassuring, hopefully when we arrive tomorrow we will see if we can get some for the following day.

You're lucky.
I think, by now, we'd be getting a bit bored with the Costas and the big Aires..
There's more to Spain than its synthetic tourist beaches and carparks
If that's all you need .. enjoy your holiday

Let us know about Cordoba please, we have left Madrid now and are in Toledo, which is Fab, we are planning on having a good look around tomorrow and then leaving heading towards Cordoba, it's about 300km from here so might end up stopping of halfway along.
Have sent you a pm with my co ords.
Meg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back