We have gone to Spain 2020

Busy here at Granada Playa, Motril. There are two good spots which have a bus service to the town as well as reasonable cycle paths. Maybe some of you coming down the coast will catch up with me!
We are working our way down Meg , we just keep getting held up by some lovely places and stay longer than planned , We are going to a campsite today for 2 days then probably head to Riquets de mar think that is how you spell it . I will try and post some pictures later

We are working our way down Meg , we just keep getting held up by some lovely places and stay longer than planned , We are going to a campsite today for 2 days then probably head to Riquets de mar think that is how you spell it . I will try and post some pictures later
Don't miss the cliff top wild camp @
Torrevieja 37°59'27.1"N 0°39'18.4"W.
and lunatic gran bazar loco @ 37°59'50.0"N 0°39'22.7"W

Last edited:
Looks like a great spot . Thanks for the info . When are you setting off ?
Only 2 more clinics & X-rays then bags packed. Taking a bit longer than expected. Should be on the road by the end of the month.
We may come down through Seville to meet you the other way.
Enjoy yourselves, no rush.

Only 2 more clinics & X-rays then bags packed. Taking a bit longer than expected. Should be on the road by the end of the month.
We may come down through Seville to meet you the other way.
Enjoy yourselves, no rush.

Lovely city Seville, can’t wait to see it again. 😀 April hopefully

The above photos are from Cartagena were we are currently staying on a Aires until tomorrow , then we need to go and find a petrol station that sell Lpg as we switched on to our second bottle last night , my sat nav says there is one 20 min from here , I hope I have got the right adapter , the one I got is a bullet shape and it said for Spain and Portugal , no doubt I will find out :eek:

The above photos are from Cartagena were we are currently staying on a Aires until tomorrow , then we need to go and find a petrol station that sell Lpg as we switched on to our second bottle last night , my sat nav says there is one 20 min from here , I hope I have got the right adapter , the one I got is a bullet shape and it said for Spain and Portugal , no doubt I will find out :eek:
Repsol garages often have spare adaptors. Have you looked on myLPG.eu app for places for Lpg?

After gas refill we will be making our way down to Cabo de Gata Almeria , wilding close to the beach :cool:

After gas refill we will be making our way down to Cabo de Gata Almeria , wilding close to the beach :cool:
Lovely spot Jeff, nowt there, so take plenty of supplies, Can get a little bracing in the wind. Plus, I hope you like polythene. There’s a lot of it about.

Don't miss the cliff top wild camp @
Torrevieja °59'27.1"N 0°39'18.4"W.
and lunatic gran bazar loco @ 37°59'50.0"N 0°39'22.7"W
I'm following this as we are going on our first continental trip in September. Are you sure about these coordinates? 59 27 is somewhere in the Orkneys!
Edit: Now I see that there's a degrees missing. Sorry. I'm go back to lurking.

What do people use as their source for the Aires? I'm signed up to wildcamping, but I wondered if there is anything else?

The above photos are from Cartagena were we are currently staying on a Aires until tomorrow , then we need to go and find a petrol station that sell Lpg as we switched on to our second bottle last night , my sat nav says there is one 20 min from here , I hope I have got the right adapter , the one I got is a bullet shape and it said for Spain 8and Portugal , no doubt I will find out :eek:
This Aires (Campsite) is 10€ a night at this time if year, very popular with people that fulltime winter in one spot all the usual faculties

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back