Weather Report..................

Edina;n32408 said:
Sun all day and more to come - bring it on!

you lucky, lucky fella......didn't mention ice creams...sound just the day for one, or maybe two or three....m me mouths a fair watering now,lol.......you will hve to start bottling that sunshine......and sell it for a hamdsome profit

Campervanannie;n32415 said:
Dank wet and miserable in the north and that’s just my man ?

hmmmm annie how can you,,,,,last I saw the chappie was working hard cleaning and washing the van f.yer.........

Linda;n32412 said:
Lee is on a walking holiday in Portugal - think he might get a bit wet..

No worries, Linda,
His hair will be dry.
His head will be above the clouds !
Whereabouts is he walking.?

trixie88;n32437 said:
hmmmm annie how can you,,,,,last I saw the chappie was working hard cleaning and washing the van f.yer.........

Lol it should say Man Flu ??

Pauljenny;n32444 said:
No worries, Linda,
His hair will be dry.
His head will be above the clouds !
Whereabouts is he walking.?

along the south Atlantic coast towards villa de Bisho and Sagres. He got quite damp yesterday but not as much as the group that decided to wade through a fast flowing stream...

Linda;n32473 said:
along the south Atlantic coast towards villa de Bisho and Sagres. He got quite damp yesterday but not as much as the group that decided to wade through a fast flowing stream...

They should be dry today.
Light clouds, NNE breeze 13 degrees..
Good luck to them.

Just a few showers here today, but still chilly with maximum of 11 degrees forecast,
Missing the regular reports from our South Eastern correspondent in this thread :Very_sad_emoji_icon

At Manta Rota, east Algarve. Hot, quiet, gentle breeze.

This is the view from my sun lounger.Paradise.! WP_20180418_17_26_37_Pro.jpg

Pauljenny;n32858 said:
At Manta Rota, east Algarve. Hot, quiet, gentle breeze.

This is the view from my sun lounger.Paradise.!

Lorra daisies in your lawn Paul.
Happy Anniversary

A real scorcher yesterday, keep it coming :The_Sun_Face_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji:

Edina;n32861 said:
Lorra daisies in your lawn Paul.
Happy Anniversary

Thanks Chris.
Good news is...It's not my lawn... And they're fading fast, today..
A little cooler today.
We're staying another night.

Now this is more like it! Two days of wall to wall sunshine, not a cloud in the sky - just a slight heat haze in the distance - and it's so gorgeous and waaaaaaaarm. Today Matthew, I'm going to be a lizard... in sunglasses :cool:

Hi All. Apologies for not keeping you up to date with the atmospheric conditions in the south east for quite a while but other things have been insisting on having some attention.
I've popped over to see the Dutch bulb extravaganza. The high pressure that the UK is currently enjoying is centred above me so the weather in the Netherlands is also wonderful. This afternoon in Delft it's about 25°C and as blue above as it is on the local pottery.
I'll try to keep up.

Colin ???

Back